Challenge #2/Changed

Options
CHALLENGE #2: WEEK ONE : DAY 2: TUESDAY

OKay, so i believe what many said was true, probably is a little bit of a jump, and many aren't familiar with some of the workouts, so i reckon i'll change it. If that's alrit?

I guess we'll start small and go big later once everyone is familiar with most of the challenges :)

Challenge #2:

After every second squat, a star jump. We do this for 10 times. So that'll be 20 squats, and 10 star jumps.

We are not finished yet, 1 liter of water or if you can 2. No alcohol, no tea, no coffee, no soda or any other kinds of liquids. Just water. After doing the challenge you will feel great, trust me :)

Good Luck Guys!! ENjoy the rest of your day :)

Replies

• DestinyRest
    Options
    im done yay that was very difficult specially working out after 1 month i noe its crazy.but love the workout thought it will be easy but a little challegin . Anywaz. Good luck to the rest.

Take Care
  • DestinyRest
    Options
    im done yay that was very difficult specially working out after 1 month i noe its crazy.but love the workout thought it will be easy but a little challegin . Anywaz. Good luck to the rest.

Take Care
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options

Take Care

Go to know you enjoyed it :) Keep it up, and yeh it it a little tyren :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Finished mine. Feels good, had 2.25 liters of water, now i'm just making no stop trips to the toilet :embarassed:

Good luck with the rest of you :):):) !!
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great mini challenge.......just finished!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Great mini challenge.......just finished!
    Great Work ! :)
  • miss_vasiliki
    miss_vasiliki Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Done!!!!
    That felt good!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Im goin have to google a star jump. But I will do these tonight before work.
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I saw Challenge 2 yesterday and my internet was out this morning so I already did 30 jumping jacks and 30 squat jumps before it came back on. I did the 20 squat and 10 star jumps on top of it. It is good for me because it is way to cold to go for a run this morning.

I have to admit I am going soft on the drinks challenge. Since I am a 3 cup of coffee a day person, I will limit myself to just one, but the head ache of going cold turkey is just not on my to do list today.

Thank you for the motivation. Sometimes all it takes is someone to take the lead.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Im goin have to google a star jump. But I will do these tonight before work.
    You just jump like a star. That's all. :):)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've done the exercise challenge,it felt good. I'm quite tired right now but that will pass. It was great! The main challenge for me is also the only drinking water. I have a coffee every morning before I go to class,so the no coffee was a real challenge. I will stick with it though today,its supposed to be a challenge! Hopefully this means I will drink more water than usual because I'm not drinking anything else. Good luck to everyone:)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Okay, I've done the exercise challenge,it felt good. I'm quite tired right now but that will pass. It was great! The main challenge for me is also the only drinking water. I have a coffee every morning before I go to class,so the no coffee was a real challenge. I will stick with it though today,its supposed to be a challenge! Hopefully this means I will drink more water than usual because I'm not drinking anything else. Good luck to everyone:)

Great work!! You will so not regret missin coffee :)
  • mrericswife
    Options
    I must have missed something but what exactly is today's challenge:embarassed:
  • mrericswife
    Options
    That was my first reaction. I googled it and it looks intense!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    I must have missed something but what exactly is today's challenge:embarassed:
    CHALLENGE #2: WEEK ONE : DAY 2: TUESDAY

Challenge #2:

After every second squat, a star jump. We do this for 10 times. So that'll be 20 squats, and 10 star jumps.

We are not finished yet, 1 liter of water or if you can 2. No alcohol, no tea, no coffee, no soda or any other kinds of liquids. Just water. After doing the challenge you will feel great, trust me :)

Give it a try!! You can do it!! Working out is never easy. We have to put alot of effort in it :)
  • mrericswife
    Options
    Just finished and loved the squats they are my favorite bc with consistency my butt looks awesome! Luv IT! But those dern star jumps, O-M-G! But I completed the challenge and lived. Good feeling!
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    So I went into this thinking man this is too easy. But it was more work than I thought . Really enjoyed it. Water is no issue for me as I drink 8-10 glasses a day. and I read this after I drank my coffee. I will cut back tomorrow but like another poster I read I wont be subjecting myself to icky headaches so i will do this slowly..haha.
  • janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just finished...great mini challenge. Looking forward to the next one tomorrow.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Great Work girls.!! You guys are champions !!~ And to those that have issues with the coffee, please do take it easy, i dont want you guys gettin any head aches.

Start Small :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, this challenge is making me pee a lot. I've already drunk over a litre of water and its only 2:15. Don't know what I'll be like by the end of the day!