Challenge #2/Changed

Options
2»

Replies

• JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Oh wow, this challenge is making me pee a lot. I've already drunk over a litre of water and its only 2:15. Don't know what I'll be like by the end of the day!

Thats good for you, it's washing all the toxins out your body. By the end of the day, you'll come to realise that your pee is completely clear :-)
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm just now seeing the challenge and I've already had an energy drink but I have also had .5 L of water. From here on out the rest of the day I will have only water, and I will do the workout challenge when I get home from work.
  • EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I had to modify a bit because I'm a little under the weather. Was enough to warm me up though. Good exercises for winter. By the way, if y'all want something that will wake you up and warm you up these upcoming winter mornings, do pushups as soon as you wake up. Nothing wakes you up faster. :)
  • jlandau
    Options
    Phew! I'm a dancer, but I have to admit this made my heart race and was way more tiring than I expected it to be! Can't wait to see what's in store for the next 4 weeks, you girls are awesome!
  • IzzySquizzy
    Options
    great thanks :)
  • alexhopexoxo
    Options
    Did it!!! :] xx it was easy today!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Done :) Was easier on the muscles, but still a great challenge! Good stuff!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That was fun. I drank 17, 8 oz glasses of water so I don't know how much that is but more than a liter I think. Looking forward to getting tomorrow's done.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    I had to modify a bit because I'm a little under the weather. Was enough to warm me up though. Good exercises for winter. By the way, if y'all want something that will wake you up and warm you up these upcoming winter mornings, do pushups as soon as you wake up. Nothing wakes you up faster. :)

Thanks for the advice, i'll give that a try :)
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Right I'm in. I'll skip the morning coffee/latte I was about to get and stick to water today!

Just done a workout at gym but will hop on board with the exercises after work :)
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ..... By the way, if y'all want something that will wake you up and warm you up these upcoming winter mornings, do pushups as soon as you wake up. Nothing wakes you up faster. :)

Been doing this for years, is great and wakes you up in an instant like you say :smile:
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Completed late last night!! Woohoo!!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I did complete my challenge but missed my feedback. My inner thighs are ache but excellent challenge. Sorry to say but I needed my coffee. Thank you for the challenge and for all of you who completed this challenge, congrats!