Tuesday November 29--Where the party at?

Options
I guess I am starting todays thread... Where are all my peeps? I walked for 45 minutes at lunch today on the track! Yay!

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out yet today, but I will be back this evening to post my exercise!
  • SSMomof3
    SSMomof3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Alright!!! So I am a new member of this group! And can't wait to join in on all the fun!!! I haven't done my 20 minutes yet, just finished cleaning my house but I don't like to count that towards my calories, I rather do a REAL WORK OUT! Alright so here we go!!!
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Did 30min on the Wii this morning and burnt 246 cals! Love having fun while burning calories!!!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Yoga, push ups, sit ups and squats - that's my day :smile:
  • lisota6
    lisota6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bundled up with my 8 year old and went for a walk than came home and danced silly. makes exercise more fun:)
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Hit the treadmill for 60 minutes.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I did 20 minutes of Zumba :)
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    50 minutes of Zumba... but I only logged 45 because at least five minutes of it was spent with me holding a big question mark over my head. :huh: It's going to take awhile to get used to my new Zumba instructor. YIKES.

I least I laughed a lot and burned some calories. We just won't discuss how NOT graceful I am. LOL :ohwell:
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    wii Step Up 20 minutes & wii Free step 20 minutes
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    hello - I did 1 hour crossfit class (mostly Olympic lifting today with a mini metcon) and an endurance class today (3 sets of tabata rowing)