Challenge #3/feedback :)

Options
CHALLENGE #3: DAY 3: WEEK 1: Wednesday :)

So i thought prehaps i should just post challenege #3, just to let you guys know what your doing 2morro :)

XERCISE:
This challenge will be only leg work. And the lucky number for today is 40. Everything we do, we do it 40 times.
- Jumping jacks
- Star Jumps
- Squats
- Lunges
How do we do this challenge?
- Easy we do the jumping jacks in 4 sections of 10, after every section we take a short break of less then 10 seconds.
- Same with the star jumps
- the squats and lunges would be the same, we do it again in four sections, 10, 10, 10 and 10. But what we do is after everyone we hold it in the low stand for 10 seconds, until we feel the burn.

NUTRITION:
-2 fruits and 5 veges. After you finish the challenge, in your feedback tell us what the 2 fruits and 5 veges were :)

Good luck :)

Replies

• Jugsie23
    Options
    Oh duh! I thought it was Wednesday! Only joined today so did this one. Then realised it was Wednesday so went back to the beginning at day one (man that was hard!). So I'll do challenge 2 tomorrow.

I was drinking a latte when I joined this group today so count me out on that bit. I have so far drank about 2.5 litres of water today though. Feel a lot clearer and more energetic for sure.

Oh and I've managed 5 veggies and 1 fruit so far today but not had dinner yet so will definitely smash that.
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Doing this tomorrow. Looks great and a bit intimidating.
  • bergebl03
    bergebl03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Alright I didnt get around to challenge 2 today..so I'm gonna try and lump 2 and 3 together tomorrow lol. My arms are still killing from the push ups yesterday. I know they worked though! lol
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, coincidentally was just thinking on my ride in to work this morning about adjusting my diet with more fruits and veggies, then read this. Great timing.

Good luck everybody :)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    I got to say, this challenge actually killed!! It was nice, and the pain was good. I knew i was loosin so :-)

My fruit- Starwberries and Rockmelon
    Vegies: Carrots, cucumber and Eggplant :-)

Had 2 liters of H2O and i'm bustin to toilet :-) srry had to share that. :-)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Okay, I did this challenge right now ( 6am), I knew I needed to get it in this morning because I'm going out for lunch for my birthday and then to my party later. You're right, this challenge was killer. My legs and my butt were burning from all of the squats and lunges but its all good cos you know that means its working. For breakfast today I ate a mixed fruit salad with watermelon, pineapple, grapes and berries and a veggie omelette with onions, peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms. Good start to the day, at least I feel all right now if I don't eat so great later! xx
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Okay, I did this challenge right now ( 6am), I knew I needed to get it in this morning because I'm going out for lunch for my birthday and then to my party later. You're right, this challenge was killer. My legs and my butt were burning from all of the squats and lunges but its all good cos you know that means its working. For breakfast today I ate a mixed fruit salad with watermelon, pineapple, grapes and berries and a veggie omelette with onions, peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms. Good start to the day, at least I feel all right now if I don't eat so great later! xx
    Well happy birthday, and yeh after all that workout you so deserve it. So enjoy your day/nit ? ?

And good job!
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've had nearly two litres this morning (still not rehydrated properly from 5 spin classes in 3 days) and also busting :)

Had a banana, apple, potato and green peppers so far
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Exercises done :) It was nice to get my heart rate up first thing in the morning.

For fruit and veggies, I have only had breakfast but in an effort to curb my snacking throughout the day (stay at home mom/part time college instructor leaves a lot of openings for fridge hovering) I have started planning out my day ahead of time. I work tonight so I packed my dinner already. Here is the plan for the day:

F1 clementine orange (ate for breakfast)
    F2 apple (packed for dinner)
    Extra fruit tomatoes (packed for dinner)
    V1 spinach (lunch)
    V2 Cucumber (lunch)
    V3 leek (packed for dinner)
    V4 zucchini (packed for dinner)
    V5 broccoli (packed for dinner)
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Good work guys, and yeh the water is still not out my sytem yet. I dont think it ever will. After having 2 liters or more water everyday :-)

Anyways keep being awesome. And complete the challenges because you all are capable of doing it, and will do it! .
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just saw the challenge so I will try to fit in as many fruits and vegs as possible for the remainder of my day =)
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    I have drank 4 litres of water today! I've been singing for the last two hours though so 1.5 went during the lessons.

It's like I'm pregnant again!

I only managed one fruit today - banana but the shopping only got delivered after dinner.

Veggies I've had spinach, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, sweet corn, peppers, cucumber, and beans.
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I did it. Tiring, and got my heart rate up as much as the elliptical. Now I am pooped.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Got all the exercises in this evening! Whooo...did that get the heart rate up!

And managed my fruits/veggies too:

Apple
    Banana
    Lettuce
    Tomato
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Carrots

Keep 'em coming!!
  • janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Another challenge done!

Fruits and veggies were: apple, grapes, lettuce, cucumber, carrots, broccoli, and celery.
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    This challenge encourage me to consume less calories. I had raisins and an apple for my fruit and vegetables: mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, brussel sprouts, and green beans. I burned 64 calories within 9 minutes to complete exercise and yes my inner thighs and arms are muscles are sore. Excellent challenge with bathroom breaks every 20 minutes!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm a little scurred but I will be doing this tomorrow!!! Wish me luck. Oh and does V8 fusion count for our fruits and veggies???
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Yep it does :-)
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well I hadnt grocery shopped so was outta veggies and totally was running busy yesterday so Im doing this chalenge today. My friend did it and said it was a killer so Im excited lol
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    LMAO apparently I can't read and I thought this challenge was for today.. Thursday. Oh well I completed it non the less!!! :-)

I did the squats with a 9 pound barbell on my shoulders and the lunges with 5 pound weights in hand.. the starjumps were a B*^&$ but I did them and I am super proud of myself!!! I have bad knees so plyometircs are not my friend LOL :-)

My fruits and veggies were oranges, green leaf lettuce, onion, tomato, V8 and well more to come I am big on my veggies and fruit and my day is not over :-) I will be having a salad with dinner :-)