Thanksgiving Holiday Damage!

Options
2»

Replies

• Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Especially since 2-5 pounds on our tall frames isnt noticeable at all! lol

for sure... in fact i feel smaller now... lol i guess ill see what the scale and measurements say on saturday morning.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I was 189 two weeks ago and now I'm 200. I DON'T KNOW WTF HAPPENED. But my period is also about to start and I'm full of sodium.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I was 189 two weeks ago and now I'm 200. I DON'T KNOW WTF HAPPENED. But my period is also about to start and I'm full of sodium.

My body does this too! It stinks :frown:

I am happy to report my cankles are finally gone!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    False alarm, I still have cankles. :frown: This water weight can go any time now!!

How's everyone else doing?
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 1.5 - 2 hours last Mon - Wed.

Thanksgiving - Sunday I lost it with the eating and drinking wine, beer, vodka whatever. So bad i had terrible heartburn. I got on the scale Monday although I had nervous knots because I was sure i gained back the 6 lbs i worked hard to get off. BUT I was happy to see i only gained 1 lb!!!! So i was doing the Happy Dance big time!!!! :laugh:
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound :)
  • gossja23
    Options
    I was very bad, but sometimes you just need to be! This week back on track!
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Wednesday and then again on Sunday when we got home from the in-laws. I ate what I wanted, but my Sister-in-law pointed out that our Mother-in-law only cooks one meal a day and then snacks otherwise, so there wasn't much offered and she hadn't been to Costco in a while, so there weren't even many snacks of my preference (I'm picky, I don't try to cover it up). So I ended up going over a couple of days, but over my 1.5 pound per week loss number, not over my BMR number, so I ended up losing a pound over the long holiday weekend somehow! I slept for 12 hours one night, woke up with a nasty migraine, so that probably had something to do with it. But considering I was sick for the week and a half prior and hadn't done any workouts, I'd say I'm quite pleased with my progress. I've been so busy at work this week so far, no workouts yet, perhaps I can fit one in on Friday, tonight is not looking good and tomorrow is out.

I did a LOT more damage on my week on the east coast, gained almost 5 pounds....but it was gone in just over a week so I'm not really complaining! Oh and I've topped 20 pounds, only 10 more to go before my first reward! I figure just after the new year I'll be getting a tattoo :D
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 of the 6 I gained lol! I probably wont weigh in till next week. i started lifting again this week and I'm a little sore. Sore = more water weight!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I saw the lowest number I've seen since May on the scale this morning! I probably would have seen it a few days sooner if not for the holiday but I'm ok with that.
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I saw the lowest number I've seen since May on the scale this morning! I probably would have seen it a few days sooner if not for the holiday but I'm ok with that.

thats so great! congratulations to you!!! :drinker:
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    ......I figure just after the new year I'll be getting a tattoo :D

Sweet! What are you gonna get???