Challenge #1/feedback :)

Options
13»

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Did it. But I did them in 5's. 5 situps, 5 pushups, 5 squats. I got kind of dizzy and confused doing one at a time. Ready for tomorrows. :)
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! I did a total of 60 per exercise, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats with HRM monitor and burned 50 calories! Glad to see everyone doing the challenge!
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me! I did a total of 60 per exercise, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats with HRM monitor and burned 50 calories! Glad to see everyone doing the challenge!

^^ That's just great. 50 cals and we hardly did anything :) RIGHT?
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Did it! =)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    did it :)

squats were cake. so easy for me!

sit ups and push ups both incredibly difficult. I was struggling at 4 pushups but made it through
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    50 calories within 9 minutes and 34 seconds to be exact. Toning a great body, thank you everyone for joining the fun!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ok done :) A bit sore now but it felt good!
  • brittk19
    Options
    Finished!!!!
  • natshel9
    natshel9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just completed mine. This is the first strength related exercise I've done since I had to quit workouts cold turkey in the first week of August. I was a bit shaky on the push ups, but those have never been my strong suit. It felt good to complete this. Thanks for the add! I look forward to tomorrow's challenge:)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Done! Done! Done!

Haven't done anything physical in a while...this felt GOOOOODDD!!
  • alisont91
    Options
    Just finished mine after doing 30min on the elliptical! Feeling good :) Even though I had to do the push-ups on my knees. Squats were hard, daamn!
  • myfitness13
    Options
    Yay. I completed my first day and I took up your challenge and succeeded. Thanks for the mini challenges... I think they will be helpful for providing variety! Good luck everyone :happy:
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    GOOD work!! to you all!!! You guys are all capable of winning and hopefully looking beautiful after 4 weeks

Take Care :)
  • srob636
    srob636 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Got it done last night but forgot to get back on and note it. Still feeling it in my thighs! It's been a long time since I've done a squat :)
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Did the 30/30/30 set. Boy my push-ups suck! Just curious how many cals do you think this was?
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    Did the 30/30/30 set. Boy my push-ups suck! Just curious how many cals do you think this was?
    Some where around 50 cals. That's how much most of us burnt. :-)