Immediate Prayers needed

Options
Jade_Butterfly
Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
A friend of mine Jake Jacobsen posted this on the chit chat forums today. So I wanted to post it here so we could all be praying as well.

I Have a 30 year old friend waiting for a heart transplant. Long story short some thing went wrong and he is being flight for lifed to UW Madison for and emergency, he is fighting for his life. If you believe in God please say a prayer for Nick a 30 year old father of 4.

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    UPDATE:
    He is curently at the hospital, no emergency surgery at this time. The tube that went to his heart pump seperated/pulled out of his heart. They have stabilized him for now. thanks for the prayers.
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    Will keep nick an his family in my prayers. God bless
  • FitnezzGirlOfficial
    Options
    Hey my apologies for my tardy - How is He? We are praying for him as I type this out- We are believing for a full recovery in Jesus Name. Please keep us posted on his status- Believing for the victory REPORT!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Options
    Update on my friend Nick

What happened: He has a internal pump to help his failing heart. His heart doesn't move enough blood to keep him alive. He is on the top of the heart transplant list. As he was leaving a gas station the cord the goes from in his heart to the external power supply got hooked on the lock, and the door pulled the cord out of the power supply. His wife was with him and immediately called 911, as a pastor who was getting gas came and helped with their 2 year old. He prayed for Nick till the ambulance arrived. The rushed him to the closest Hospital, but as the heart pump is a unique device they didn't know what to do. Nick unable to talk because his lungs were filling with fluid wrote down the name of the hospital he got it from so they called them and got treatment advice and started treating his symptoms but were not able to stabilize him. So the call Flight for life to transport him to the hospital where he got the pump.

The pump has several defects and to make a long story short he has to have it replaced. He will be having Open heart surgery this Friday as they need to get more fluid out of his body prior to the surgery. When I spoke to him today he told me he thought for sure that he was going to die. He said, He felt the prayers and they strengthened him.

His prayer request
    A heart (after they replace the pump he will drop down a few spots on the transplant list)
    Strength for his Wife (Cleo) she is one and a half hours from the hospital caring for their four children She stay with him for a day and night, then returns home for a day and a night, for the kids.
    Safe travels for Cleo as she commutes back and forth
    For his surgery Friday

Thanks,
    Jake
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    Will continue you praying for this family. :'(
  • FitnezzGirlOfficial
    Options
    okay wow!!! WE are on it praying and believing for everything to turn in his and his family's favor. Please keep us updated on Friday's status... WE will continue to keep him uplifted. Let him know that people everywhere all over the world are praying for him and for him to never give up -

Thanks for the update!