Where is everyone?

Options
Had a bad binge tonight--the good news is, it was the first in a while. Ate well all day til about 7:30 p.m. when I ate an entire box of reduced fat Cheezits. Now my stomach feels absolutely overextended. I hadn't even bought Cheezits for over a month. Oh, well. Maybe once my stomach feels better, I'll exercise some more of the calories off. How is everyone else doing? Everyone's so quiet . . .

Replies

• emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Right? Its been quiet around here! Sorry you had a binge, 'tis the season here I think. The holidays just add so much to all of the things we already have to deal with.

My eating was terrible all of Thanksgiving weekend and I had a little mini binge last night. I kept thinking I was doing okay and eating more but the scale has proved me wrong. My stress levels are way up at work which was the problem last night so I'm trying to get back into my yoga routine as that really seemed to help. I was also feeling sort of off all weekend because someone at work actually accused me of having an eating disorder. I've never had that happen before and it really sort of threw me for a loop. Now I'm not thin by any means, I'm at the high end of the healthy weight for my height so I really just didn't get where it was coming from. And it really wasn't a joke either, the girl said it with such a malicious tone. Well, nothing to do but move on I suppose but it certainly didn't help my eating all weekend. That's kind of silly isn't it? I mean its not untrue, but she doesn't know that about me and accused me of something that's not actually my problem. Eh, it is what it is I suppose.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    I have been very busy and not a lot of time for MFP. Should be back next week for sure.
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I did horrible over the holiday weekend. I ended up in the emergency room and got real depressed because of my health issues! But I have got to get this under control. I am going to be having a lot of test the next couple of weeks and I do not need these eating issues making me feel worse! I really need the support of everyone! We need each other to help us through this holiday season! I wish everyone a great day!

Crystal
  • cschmidt42
    Options
    Had a bad binge tonight--the good news is, it was the first in a while. Ate well all day til about 7:30 p.m. when I ate an entire box of reduced fat Cheezits. Now my stomach feels absolutely overextended. I hadn't even bought Cheezits for over a month. Oh, well. Maybe once my stomach feels better, I'll exercise some more of the calories off. How is everyone else doing? Everyone's so quiet . . .

I am so sorry about your binge, it isn't too bad! AT least it wasn't something with tons of sugar and fat. we have to look at the bright side! LOL!:smile: You got back on here and that is a plus, it was real hard for me to finally log on, I feel really bad letting my health issues get to me like I did! But we have to pick ourselves up and move on! Forgive yourself! You are doing great!!

Crystal
  • cschmidt42
    Options
    Right? Its been quiet around here! Sorry you had a binge, 'tis the season here I think. The holidays just add so much to all of the things we already have to deal with.

My eating was terrible all of Thanksgiving weekend and I had a little mini binge last night. I kept thinking I was doing okay and eating more but the scale has proved me wrong. My stress levels are way up at work which was the problem last night so I'm trying to get back into my yoga routine as that really seemed to help. I was also feeling sort of off all weekend because someone at work actually accused me of having an eating disorder. I've never had that happen before and it really sort of threw me for a loop. Now I'm not thin by any means, I'm at the high end of the healthy weight for my height so I really just didn't get where it was coming from. And it really wasn't a joke either, the girl said it with such a malicious tone. Well, nothing to do but move on I suppose but it certainly didn't help my eating all weekend. That's kind of silly isn't it? I mean its not untrue, but she doesn't know that about me and accused me of something that's not actually my problem. Eh, it is what it is I suppose.

I am so sorry about your co=worker, I can understand how that would bother you. And no that is not silly. I would have done the same thing. But you got back on here, that is what is important, don't let it get you down anymore! I hope you have a good day and we will just support each other through this holiday season!! :smile:

Crystal
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    @emariec78, I am so sorry to hear about your experience at work. Do you think she said that because sometimes you skip meals at work to make up for a binge? I have had people accuse me of not eating before when I was compensating for a binge, and in my head all I could think was "if you only knew how much I ate last night, you would never accuse me of not eating!" I hope you are feeling better today and that you manage to fit a little yoga in!

@Crystal, YIKES that sounds like a scary weekend! I hope you are feeling better this week, and that your tests go well. Lots of hugs.
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for making me realize that maybe I didn't overreact! What the girl actually accused me of was purging my food which is not something I do. I don't know why she said it, but her and one of her friends have really been giving me a hard time lately. I don't skip meals but I do tend to get a little more strict so maybe they picked up on that.

I've had an absolutely terrible food day today. We had a pretty decent snow storm today and management ordered us pizza and I ate 6 pieces! Mind you that a large pizza is 8 slices so I ate 3/4 of a large pizza, ugh. I just put it in my food diary and I think I will go cry now.....I knew it would be ugly, but wow. And of course I wasn't even hungry, pizza is just one of my weakness foods I can't control myself around. I finally had to take all the boxes and put them in the break room by the phone support reps or else I probably would have ate more. Well, I'm not going to let it ruin my night, though, and I'm going to try and head into the weekend on a healthy note!

Crystal I hope you're feeling better and everyone is doing well!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've had an absolutely terrible food day today. We had a pretty decent snow storm today and management ordered us pizza and I ate 6 pieces! Mind you that a large pizza is 8 slices so I ate 3/4 of a large pizza, ugh. I just put it in my food diary and I think I will go cry now.....I knew it would be ugly, but wow.

Ellen: Don't beat yourself up about it! The other day, after I had already eaten all my calories for the day, I had a chocolate muffin. After I ate it (it wasn't even that good) I looked up the calorie count and was horrified to find it was 700 freaking calories! More than half my calorie count for the entire day! So I know how you feel, but we will do better!

And boo on the meddling bullying coworkers. Yuck to them! :angry: