December Daily Conversation Thread

Options
How was your November? Mines was not good at all. I gained 10 pounds and really struggling despite being in IOP Eating Disorder Program. I am discharging from program Saturday. Hopefully things will get back on track for me this month. I will get back on track this month. I am thinking of trying weight watchers since I think they have a program where you don't have to count points and focus on when you are hungry or normalized eating programs.

It is my hope you use this thread to get to know each other better and have a safe place to motivate & support one another daily. This group will be what you all make of it. So let's talk, support, share challenges, successes, and most of all share replases. We can all learn from one another. So please share, share, share. This group is what you make it so lets make it a place for all of us to get support.

One day at a time.:flowerforyou:

Mollie

Replies

• SanFranRunner
    Options
    Hi Mollie! I am sorry to hear that you had a rough November. What is an IOP Eating Disorder Program? Let us know how weight watchers goes! I have never tried it but hear great things from others. I like the idea of not having to count points, but sometimes I use the freedom of trying to focus on when I'm hungry to overeat.

I had a busy Thanksgiving weekend. I definitely overate (it was hard not to when I had to attend two Thanksgivings in one day because my parents are divorced!), and had a mini stress-related binge on Sunday, but this week I'm feeling good. I am about five pounds away from my goal weight, and I have been keeping my calorie goal very reasonable (1/2 lb per week) to prevent binges triggered by hunger. I am going to Hawaii at the end of the month and I really want to lose the five pounds before I leave, but I know that goal is probably unrealistic and will only set me up for a binge. I'm focusing on toning up (I started the 30 Day Shred video two days ago) and eating right so that even if I only lose a couple of pounds this month, at least my abs will look good in a bikini!
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    On an unrelated note, does anyone know why my weight tracker only shows whole and not half pounds? As of yesterday I was down 4.5 pounds, but my tracker only shows a 4 pound loss. I've noticed that other people's statuses will update with as little as a .2 pound loss, but mine does not.