Hi! *waves hand*

Options
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a newb to MFP and while I have 40 (ok maybe 60) lbs to lose I've yo-yo'd so many times and I know it's b/c I hit the 155 lb mark and end up giving up in frustration b/c the last 20 lbs will. not. budge:sad: . So I hope you don't mind me joining so I can start getting some ideas BEFORE I hit my wall:flowerforyou:

Vanessa

Replies

• nadine2unfit2bqueen
    Options
    I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a newb to MFP and while I have 40 (ok maybe 60) lbs to lose I've yo-yo'd so many times and I know it's b/c I hit the 155 lb mark and end up giving up in frustration b/c the last 20 lbs will. not. budge:sad: . So I hope you don't mind me joining so I can start getting some ideas BEFORE I hit my wall:flowerforyou:

Vanessa

When I joined this thread (couple days ago) I read a bunch of the articles in the resources thread - it's now on the second page of posts - and it really shed some light on how not to get frustrated when trying to lose the final lbs and how even when it feels like you're getting nowhere on the scale and you want to give up, you need to focus on all the other benefits your hard work is having, like looking more toned.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Thanks!