WTF Cold snap????

Options
MrsJax11
MrsJax11 Posts: 354 Member
This is ridic. I hate the cold, and will be a major grump if I continue to have lows of 34 and highs of 65 for the next two months again like last year. I want the SUN TO COME BACK!!!!!

Replies

• debloves2ride
    Options
    well, if you are in Jax you need to move further south! We are in Palatka, so share your pain :( at least we don't have to shovel snow!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    indeed...please come back warm weather. Turkey Day weekend was SO AWESOME :)
  • Capone007
    Capone007 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This weekend and the beginning of next week look really nice, but then it looks like another front is coming through. I don't think it's going to be quite as cold though, or so say the weather guys.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Things have yet to snap in south FL. *drumming fingers* still waiting....
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I love cooler weather! I absolutely hate Summer cause its too hot so I don't want warm in the Winter! I wish it could be in the low 70's everyday!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I like cooler weather too! I don't mind the cold snap as I have been in negative temperatures before and that's much worse than 30 degrees.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I look forward to the cooler weather. It's nice to be able to get outside without sweating so much. I'm also looking forward to saving a little on the AC bill for a change.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I look forward to the cooler weather. It's nice to be able to get outside without sweating so much. I'm also looking forward to saving a little on the AC bill for a change.