challenge #4/feedback

Options
CHALLENGE #4: WEEK 1: DAY 4: THURSDAY

So today will just be nutrition, drink about 2-3 liters of water. And stay below you calories. Don't eat too much. Try to eat something new prehaps something you would or have never tried to eat before. Something healthy. And tell us what that was.

Tomorrow Xercise will be a little more intense, since we haven't done any 2day.

Good luck and enjoy your day.

P.s. I want to hear every one say i need to pee and i was em busting after drinking all that water.

Replies

• EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge cause I love water! :)
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Love water so Ill make sure to drink extra!!! yay
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    a little late starting in the challenges, but cool, love water, and this whole diet eating healthy all the time for me is all new, so im sure i will eat something new!!! have a good day
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    Today I baked rainbow trout for the first time and I made two fruit smoothies. Yum!

I was glad of the rest too.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've done just over 2 litres of water, pretty pleased with that. I'm loving this whole drinking water thing, it gives you so much energy rehydrating your body. I also had fruit kebabs for a snack today at my sisters with a fruit called cherimoyas which I've never eaten before. So I also got something new in. Good day today:) xx
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    a little late starting in the challenges, but cool, love water, and this whole diet eating healthy all the time for me is all new, so im sure i will eat something new!!! have a good day

It's never too late. I'm glad you joined. :-) Good luck!
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tried Yo Phoria today for breakfast...Not bad meal alternative :) 9g of protein and i think like 5 grams of fiber :)
  • myfitness13
    Options
    I have drank my water and I'm headed to a pot luck. I made a chickpea salad I've never made before that is a mediteranean one with cucumber, red onion, green pepper, black olive and a feta based dressing. Yummy!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    I did not try something new, but I increase my protein with trader joe's protein shake. Yes lots and lots of water!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    88oz of water down and under my calorie goal by 292 calories :-) I didn't try anything new... I'm boring that way LOL
  • bassklan
    bassklan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok, so under my calorie goal by about 255 and lots of water, which isn't a problem, since I'm part fish and have actually had to cut way back on the water! I was drinking about 5 gallons in 2 days! So, I'm down to under a gallon a day.

Had Vegan Chili today, which doesn't seem interesting, except that I've really never eaten chili before. I know, I'm odd. But it was really good and the hubby and kids ate the entire crock pot of chili! So, no leftovers tomorrow.. : (
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lots of water but also had caffeine free herbal tea because my throat is sore!

Stayed below my calories and tried quinoa a new way.