Challenge #5/feedback

Options
CHALLENGE #5: WEEK ONE: DAY 5: FRIDAY

So yesterday we were in relaxation mode. No xercise was given so 2day we will go a little intense. We're going to do 2 challenges 2gether.

so...

XERCISE
30 sit ups, 30 push ups and 30 squats.

This is how its done. after every sit up there's one push up. After every push up there's one squat :)

and...

This challenge will be only leg work. And the lucky number for today is 40. Everything we do, we do it 40 times.
- Jumping jacks
- Star Jumps
- Squats
- Lunges
How do we do this challenge?
- Easy we do the jumping jacks in 4 sections of 10, after every section we take a short break of less then 10 seconds.
- Same with the star jumps
- the squats and lunges would be the same, we do it again in four sections, 10, 10, 10 and 10. But what we do is after everyone we hold it in the low stand for 10 seconds, until we feel the burn.

Nutrition:

2 liters of H2O, 2 fruits-5 veges. And eat something new.

Good luck. We're nearly @ the end of week 1 so GOOD WORK!!

Replies

• EnderNC
    EnderNC Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever called you Jillian before? :P Alright, I'll get started on this tomorrow.
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    WAW!! this was a great challenge. It was hard and very painful, espeacially after doing pylometrics, mu hamstrings kill. Let me tell you all something, this is a hard challenge and in the middle of it you will want to give up, but don't. Trust me if i could do it, so can all of you!!. Believe in yourself, and know that it's all worth it.

The water bit was awesome. I hadn't valued water as much as i did after this xercise.

Anyways this is gonna be your challenge for 2morro, but since it's already Friday in perth i thought i shuld justs finish et and get it out of the way.

So good luck and DON'T GIVE UP!!
    xx
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    Can I just clarify...

We do one sit up, roll over do one push up, jump up and do one squat...then repeat 30 times.

Is that right?
  • JUDGEDBY1
    Options
    yep :-)
  • jacjump
    Options
    Done! Feels good:)
  • janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Another challenge done...feels great! Still early here, so I'll be drinking a lot of water throughout the day and will be working on eating the fruits and veggies.
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was a tough challenge. All the up and down between the pushups and the squats was seriously tiring and all that leg work really made my thighs burn! I tagged this on the end of my morning run so by the end I was just exhausted. It was great, tough but that's what you expect from a good challenge,bring on the next one:)
  • brittk19
    Options
    What is a star jump?
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Ok I officially think you are a little nuts!!! but so am I so I dig it!!!! Excited to bust through this challenge this afternoon :-)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    This challenge is awesome, it feels great to be drinking so much water even if I do want to pee all the time. Got loads of fruit and veg in today too. Lettuce,tomato,cucumber,radishes,peppers,banana,apricot,blueberries,peaches and pineapple. I feel like I'm eating so healthy because I want to be able to come on here and post about how well I've eaten.
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Exercise done (modified since I have a cold but I did each rep)

Fruit x3, veggies x5

water as of now 54 ounces.
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    done with todays challenge! it was awesome!!! I pushed myself and did 80 jacks and 50 star jumps.. i did 40 squats with a 9lb bar on my shoulders and 40 lunges: 30 with 5 pound weights while doing bicep curls and 10 regular with no weights.

Days not over but I will have drank atleast 2liters of water if not more for fruits and veggies I had apples, celery, carrots,onion green leaf lettuce. tried nothing new cause like I said before I'm boring that way ;-)

Keep the great challenges coming!!! I love em!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    Options
    done with todays challenge! it was awesome!!! I pushed myself and did 80 jacks and 50 star jumps.. i did 40 squats with a 9lb bar on my shoulders and 40 lunges: 30 with 5 pound weights while doing bicep curls and 10 regular with no weights.

Days not over but I will have drank atleast 2liters of water if not more for fruits and veggies I had apples, celery, carrots,onion green leaf lettuce. tried nothing new cause like I said before I'm boring that way ;-)

Keep the great challenges coming!!! I love em!

Wow, you are amazing. This is what I will aim towards to be as awesome as you at these challenges. Great work girl!!
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Exercise were completed on time yesterday.
    Lots of veggies, green beans, mushrooms, butternut squash, asparagus, huckleberry and apples and 2.5 liters of water.
    Keep up the work motivation level everyone. Have a great weekend!

best regards,

Rosie