what'd you guys think?

Options
ReinasWrath
ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
Did my first day of 30Ds and i got to say I liked it. It was challenging but not too terrible like I was afraid of. And Jillian was pretty cool, not too *****y like people have warned lol she even made a few jokes :] Over all I think it'll do the trick, or at least help ^^ What'd you guys think?

Replies

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed it! It was tough and I was impressively sore the next day! I did my strength training with my work out friend yesterday and I wanted to yell as we did the series of squats we call 10-10-10's. My thighs were so sore from Jillian's workout! Looking forward to doing the DVD again after work today. I'm interested to see what I'll be able to do! I've never done strength training on consecutive days!
  • starshine420
    Options
    I agree, it's sore and tiring and hard work, but worth it. We're not going to get to our goals by just sitting around and not working hard and it's only 20 minutes each day, which realy isn't bad. It leaves you room to get the rest of your daily chores done and any other work outs you want to do.
  • lbdee
    lbdee Posts: 31
    Options
    Sore deltoids and calves. Workout was harder than expected, (I'm obviously out of shape) but felt great when done. Trying to figure out how I can get loose enough to do Day 2.
  • lbdee
    Options
    Love the fact that it's short!!
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I liked it. It was fast paced enough that I didn't get bored doing any certain exersice. I actually like Jillian and am also doing her shred-it with weights.
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I took some Aleve with lunch, hoping I'll be able to get through the whole workout! Headed home now to do it!
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see her on tv she's screaming and generally unpleasant-I wasn't sure how I was going to like this video. But for the most part I love it. She does get annoying, but I usually mute her. :)

As for the original question, I did the shred in November and lost 10 lbs and 6". I've seen other people with even better results than mine (and I'm pretty happy with mine). If you put in the effort, it could definitely work for you.
  • mulcapa
    Options
    I'm planning to do D3L1 tonight. I love how short it is. Tiring but before you know it she's wrapping things up. The other thing I like is that instead of counting reps you do exercises for specified periods of time and you keep moving from exercise to exercise without a break. I think/hope it'll prove to be very effective!
  • lbdee
    Options
    Sore deltoids and calves. Workout was harder than expected, (I'm obviously out of shape) but felt great when done. Trying to figure out how I can get loose enough to do Day 2.

I found the workout on itunes so I can take it with me on my iPad and iPhone!!! How convenient. $8.99 for the download but hoping it will keep me motivated knowing I have access to the workout anytime!!!
  • lbdee
    Options

I found the workout on itunes so I can take it with me on my iPad and iPhone!!! How convenient. $8.99 for the download but hoping it will keep me motivated knowing I have access to the workout anytime!!!
    [/quote

Something is hurting in my left knee and can't do lunges or jumping jacks. Any suggestion??]
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like the toning, but just can't do it every day. Old shoulder injury bugging me, but Charlene is keeping me going with Turbo Jam too!