Day 2

Options
Thought I would go ahead and start this day 2 thread. I just completed it. WOW! I was able to do a little more than yesterday despite being sore. That defines a woohoo moment to me.

Now off to grocery shop and make the right decisions...

Let's hear from the rest of ya.....

Melissa In KS

Replies

• GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just got done, I did level 2 (3yesterday). I think both are hard just in different ways to me. I hope switching them up helps me stay on track. :-) it feels so good!
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    What weights are you all using? I just did day four today using 10 lb weights because that's all I have, and I'm worried I'm straining too much.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I did Day 2 today and I am EXTREMELY sore but part of that is I did 60 min kickboxing and yoga yesterday and I am training for a half marathon so yesterday was a running day..ughhh I am beat but did it!! I am only using 5 pound weights cuz that is all I have!
  • Veronicamiller86
    Veronicamiller86 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i finished day 2, sore! not too bad tho. i pushed myself harder today. only using 3lb weights. maybe i'll go to 5s next week. when do we switch to level 2??
  • Livin_Large
    Livin_Large Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I completed L1D1 today. It was good and I was able to do more and not feel like I was going to die. I'm using 3 lb weights.
  • cmoonprincess2003
    Options
    Just completed day 2. sore but in a good way :) im using 3lbs right now....I think we switch in 6-7 days to level 2?
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    sorry guys for being late on starting th topic, I was on night shift
    My legs are killing me but I feel great !!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My arms are feeling it. Already done for day 3 this morning. Everyone have a super day 3!
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group, but I started 30DS on the 1st. The first day killed me, and despite being super sore yesterday, I was able to do Day 2 on Level 1. I actually got my "second wind" at the end and was able to do all the cardio without stopping. The push-ups are what kill me because I have hereditary weak knees and ankles. My knees were the worst pain the day after Day 1, so I modified the pushups for myself and pushed up off the bed instead of getting down on the floor on my knees. Probably wasn't AS effective, but I still felt the burn!
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i did day 2 level 1...it was a pretty good workut. i use 5 lbs weights right now. i think it's perfect for now. I plan to do 10 days of each level.