December NON-SCALE VICTORIES!!!!!!!!

Options
this victory ist the best i had since i got started.

Today Icalled my mum because I wanted to ask her somezthing. she asked me if we had walked already toay ( normaly she is not a supportive person) Ia sked her why she wants to know and she told me that my sister said to her that she really saw a difefrence the last time she picked up my son.

Okay this perhaps not such a grat thing but me and my family members aren't so close and that like the only positive things in case of weight loss and self development i ever heard from them. So I AM GLAD

Replies

• luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Many times it is the little things that come unexpectatly from people that mean the most. Accept the compliment, and feel real good about yourself. I know you have been struggling a bit lately and hopefully this is something that can help carry you over that little hurdle. You have lost 30lbs which is an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the great work.

Keep smiling, cause you are worth it. :smile: :smile:
  • cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Options

Okay this perhaps not such a grat thing but me and my family members aren't so close and that like the only positive things in case of weight loss and self development i ever heard from them. So I AM GLAD

Good for you. The hard work is paying off.
  • heathermckillop
    heathermckillop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    On Friday I bought a dress in a size 10. I had tried it on a few weeks previously at a size 12 and it wouldn't fit so I'm very pleased :)