Day 3

Options
bhalter
bhalter Posts: 582 Member
I hope it's ok I started a new topic for this, but I've already done day 3 this morning. I wanted to go ahead and get it out of the way for today and hopefully I can do some Zumba Wii tonight too.

I've noticed I'm already gradually building endurance and I only skipped about 1 minute total of the whole workout by resting. I also added hand weight today for the first time (I had just been going through the motions to start, pretending I was holding weights.) I managed to make it through!

Replies

• Caylee320
    Caylee320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterday (no excuse), but did get my shred on this morning. My three year old joins me, so it's comical as well. I struggle with the first round of strength (push ups) and cardio (jump rope kills my calfs), looking forward to seeing the increase in ability as this first week progresses.

HAPPY SHREDDING ALL!
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    Today is actually day 5 for me but I'm happy to let everyone know that it really does get easier as you progress so don't give up yet :smile:
  • louiseodonnell1990
    Options
    I've had to skip today too as I was on nightshift again but tomorrow I'm going go do 2 sets of level 1 to make up for it. Since I knew I couldn't do it today I tried to add in exercise wherever I could, like getting off the bus a few stops early and walking etc
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    did day 3 today..yay oly 27 days lol
  • navynurse1611
    navynurse1611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm sad to say that I missed today. I am working nights tonight and by the time I fell asleep for a nap...it was too late to sleep and then get the workout in. I will make sure to get it in tomorrow though!!
  • SanFranRunner
    Options
    Today is actually day 5 for me but I'm happy to let everyone know that it really does get easier as you progress so don't give up yet :smile:

I agree! I also completed day 5 today and it's amazing how much stronger I feel. My boyfriend even commented that my abs feel more toned :)