Couple more pounds to my 100lbs loss out and B&A pic

Options
Hello all,

I love this new group excessively for us needing help... I had my surgery 6/29/09. I lost 83lbs, initially but gained 22lbs back as of September the 6,2011, now down 13lbs and I am really wanting to drop the 37 more to hit my 100lbs weight-loss. :wink: Now I do have a small set back right now due to me having 4 toes broken than I had to go back and have revision on one. I have not been able to exercise for three weeks. I believe I had to have the revision because I tried to exercise early. Now I pretty much sit put.

I ask myself is this possible now that I am two years out?. :yawn: I have done several you tube videos (Meka3535), talk about it on facebook and even here no on really gives advise. I get a response or two. I am trying to throw myself out there in the cyber world asking for help everywhere, I cannot get anyone to will follow me, give advise, comment or anything. :sad: I always thought of my self a nice, confident person so I not sure if I rub people the wrong way?:cry:

This is really getting discouraging b/c I am trying to do everything possible to keep my mind focused at all times and I know there are so many videos and so many friends families for support. I just do not have a big support team being an only child and mother a Jehovah witness we are not that close not because of her religion but it is her choice to remain closed off. I thought I would give it a try on here for more close support lets see how it goes.
IMG00239-1.jpg?t=1322159256

Replies

• Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm here, if you need support. I could use some, too!!

Laura
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will definitely need you... soon as my foot heels! Thank you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm here, too! I'm at 106 down and have about 34 more to go and I am terrified of gaining it all back.
  • AdymondNtheRuff
    AdymondNtheRuff Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm here, too! I'm at 106 down and have about 34 more to go and I am terrified of gaining it all back.
    . So am I and I keep loosing and picking up the same two pounds!