5th Week Mini Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Seems like I am not the only one who's a little side-tracked! :frown: Makes me feel a little better!

I did well overall this week - walked over 15 miles on the treadmill!! So I hit the 30 mins minumum everyday except today.

I did well with the calories too...until hubby took me to Red Lobster yesterday!! But, those are rare occasions, gotta take advantage!

See you all soon!:flowerforyou:
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    My goal for the december challenge will be to comment more during the week at least 5 of 7 days!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I just realized that today should actually be week 1 of the December Challenge and I have not got the December spread sheet posted yet. I will get on that today and hopefully by the end of today it will be up and running. One question I have i: Do we want to continue with the teams or go back to individual. Depending on the numbers if we are staying with the teams I may have to shuffle around. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Donna
  • kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think to switch to individual would be good.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    thanks donna for all your encouraging quotes and keeping us motivated. I didnt receive the post for decembers chart. Can you please post a link to the chart on here it would make it easier thanks.......
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Can you please post a link to the chart on here it would make it easier thanks.......

I can certainly do that but you should send me your correct email address so I can make sure and get you the reminders.

The link is:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzpXzoepFC3dGYzQno3cGtVV3hKbFA1M2V5NjlLRUE&hl=en_US#gid=1
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Can you please post a link to the chart on here it would make it easier thanks.......

I can certainly do that but you should send me your correct email address so I can make sure and get you the reminders.

The link is:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzpXzoepFC3dGYzQno3cGtVV3hKbFA1M2V5NjlLRUE&hl=en_US#gid=1

Hi Donna, I don't seem to have access to the DEcember chart, but I did reply "YES" on the November one for taking part in December. Could you add me please? Thanks!!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I am keeping on track this week! Cardio everyday except today, since I was waiting around for a plumber!!