New to the group and 30DS - anyone else?

Options
Right I have the DVD, I just need some fellow shredders!

Anyone else new and wanting to start this week?

Replies

• jcmorrison25
    jcmorrison25 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Jugsie, I just started today! I'm behind the rest of the group but at least at the end I'll be able to see all their pictures for motivation!! Feel free to add me!!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies

That's not a problem being laggin behind couple of days. Just dig in and start doing it. After all its a 30 days challenge. even I started 4 days late due to my son's hospitalization. You can post up your measurement in the measurement thread and start the work out. Feel free to post daily your workout progress on the Log thread.

Its common that people take couple of day break in between to give the muscle rest, in cooperating other workouts or to fit in theri personal life.
  • jcmorrison25
    Options
    Thanks, will do!!! :smile:
  • Jugsie23
    Options
    Started it this morning. My 1 tear old watched from his high chair and giggled hysterically at me!
  • MissyHartley
    MissyHartley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I logged in and said that I was going to start on the first but did not get the DVD until the 3rd...then LIFE got in the way. Did not officially start until today. But I also did Jillian's 30 minute Level 1 Yoga DVD. Tomorrow I will do her 30DS (D2L1) and will also go to the gym for an hour on the elliptical. Will keep you posted.
  • jcmorrison25
    Options
    I logged in and said that I was going to start on the first but did not get the DVD until the 3rd...then LIFE got in the way. Did not officially start until today. But I also did Jillian's 30 minute Level 1 Yoga DVD. Tomorrow I will do her 30DS (D2L1) and will also go to the gym for an hour on the elliptical. Will keep you posted.

I understand that, LIFE got in my way today too, with a "short" meeting that ran hours over. I'm going try to get a couple brisk walks in and a stability ball workout while at work tonight. I do have some soreness from L1D1, but not to the extent that I thought, I'm ready to do it, dang it LIFE!!
  • medusarx
    Options
    I'm on day 3, and my legs are feeling it. I've been doing ab ripper x for a month and I'm doing those moves during the abs part.