Dec 4rd - 10th Challenge

Options
KayteeBear
KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
Hello everybody, how was this past week? Did everybody do their daily exercise? Did you get your water in?

This week we'll do:
- 8 glasses of water (this will be a daily challenge every week)
- 50 Tricep dips still (if you can)
- 50 Sumo squats (or wide legged squats or plie squats...whatever you know them as)

Past challenges
- 100 jumping jacks
- 50 pushups

I will keep a running tally of past challenges and each will always be done for two weeks (and if you wish to continue all of them each week and just add on new exercises you can)

And once again...still if you have any ideas for exercises or food goals let me know! I'd love to have some opinions of the challenges and some ideas from others.

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Past week was tough I have been sick for most of it and been exhausted. Water has been the only thing I have achieved this time. I will continue to do last weeks and this weeks challenge. So want this weight off.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Past week was tough I have been sick for most of it and been exhausted. Water has been the only thing I have achieved this time. I will continue to do last weeks and this weeks challenge. So want this weight off.

Aww, that sucks. I hope you're feeling better. Being sick really can get in the way of working out. At least you were still getting your water. :)
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to post. I have done water and exercise.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Definately got my exercise, and my water done today.
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Done exercise but not water yet. I think I've only gotten 6 cups down.
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey every one :) Sorry just have so much going on right now but I've been getting in my water and exercise's everyday.
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/6
    Water and Exercise done!
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Done all but the water. I was busy helping clean my boyfriend's parents house (renovating sort of for them to sell next spring) so I ended up drinking all coffee...I kind of forgot to drink water...oops. Tomorrow I'll try harder to get my water in.
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/7
    Exercise and water complete!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/7
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Exercise and water complete as well =)
  • KayteeBear
    Options
    Done. Once again all but water though. I think I have equaled 4 cups. :(
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/7

12/8
    Exercise and water complete
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I've been getting my water, off and on with the exercise part of the challenge though. Working on it!!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I have been negligent in posting for the past week and maybe more. Had a period of not being able to exercise last week so I wanted to make sure I was really back before saying I was........so I am officially back now...lol.

Monday to Friday this week I have done all the exercises...jumping jacks, squats, push-ups, tricep dips. Monday and Tuesday I was only able to manage 10 and 30 tricep dips though but since Wednesday I have been doing my 50. For the squats I have been doing regular squats and have been able to do them well so as of tomorrow I will adjust to doing the plie squats. The water is on target for me. Thanks for keeping up these challenges. They really do help me.
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/7

12/8
    Exercise and water complete

12/9 All Done