W1 D2

Options
ecmcnamee
ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
Thankfully my shoulders feel better tonight ... tons of stretching today ... I'm ready for Day 2!!

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I was going to do my D2 this morning as soon as I woke up but forgot - doh! Have a reminder set for PM today so will get it done before I go out for dinner tonight

Good luck everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Kathy
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thankfully my shoulders feel better tonight ... tons of stretching today ... I'm ready for Day 2!!
    I stretched alot today also ! I am doing elevated I am not strong enough to do the military style so I hope this is going to work ,I am feeling like maybe I should do those but I think I would fail Day 2 here we come!!!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Is it sick and twisted that I'm actually looking forward to it?
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Right under my collar bone is sore for some strange reason! ugh!
  • dawngold24
    Options
    Even though I'm sore I'm looking forward to it, I actually had a hard time not doing them today... I really didn't want to wait.
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Is it sick and twisted that I'm actually looking forward to it?

Ummmm .... YES!!!!
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 elevated I just can't do the military style :O( Sets 1 2 3 went well set 4 got a little burn and Set 5 I got 12 which I was happy with !

Have Fun Ladies with your PUSH UPS today ! For those of you that do the hard core style I am impressed !!!!!!!!!!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    Day 2 done!!! Maxed out my last set at 15. Tried for 16 but wasn't happening. Seriously impressed with myself!! Good luck to everyone!!! GIT IT!!!
  • sd101483
    Options
    Day 2 done!!! Maxed out my last set at 15. Tried for 16 but wasn't happening. Seriously impressed with myself!! Good luck to everyone!!! GIT IT!!!

Fricken fantastic!
  • sd101483
    Options
    I rolled my butt out of bed and got it over with so my workout was done for the day.

Week 1, day 2 is in the books!

14 (max of at least 12) - I tried for 15 but I wouldn't have been able to push myself back up! Oof!
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I got in w1 d2 before leaving for work this morning!!

35 max
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You ladies are awesome! Will do mine tonight with the hubster. I will be reading my reps before he spouts them off! :laugh:
  • dawngold24
    Options
    Got mine done this morning!
    max 4 (at least 4)
    Which seems sad compared to you guys but I'm making myself do the military ones, which is a real challenge for me!! Way to go everyone!!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    You ladies are awesome! Will do mine tonight with the hubster. I will be reading my reps before he spouts them off! :laugh:

LOL .. he will never be able to fool you again!
  • sd101483
    Options

I think you should read them off to him this time...*eh hem* :)
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I am still sore from Day 1. I will be completing Day 2 later tonight after work! :smile:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    how did i get behind?!?! stupid vacation....

LOL

I'm on W1 D1 tonight but will be caught up with everyone shortly :)
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 2 (Following Week 2)
    17+

Again, as it's a deloading week, I didn't do beyond the 17. Feelin' goooooooood!
  • ecmcnamee
    Options
    how did i get behind?!?! stupid vacation....

LOL

I'm on W1 D1 tonight but will be caught up with everyone shortly :)

Well you had to go run that half in Vegas ... sheesh *winks
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Done! I struggled to get through the last 2 sets, but I knocked them out. The last push up almost didn't get an up! LOL!