Week 1 - Killer Buns and Thighs - How is it going?

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Ok so I'll be the first to admit I haven't started yet (won't until Dec 11) but I know that some of you have and want to know how your first week has been going!

Replies

• ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting until the 11th.
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, I must say it was a good workout!! I loved it, I will be doing this workout for 3/4 x's a week. Today might be a rest day since I woke up not feeling very well, but if I feel better by the end of the day I wil get my workout in.
  • mrskellyray
    Options
    Just finished day 3. :) It's going great so far! I sweat like a pig the whole time! Wayy more than 30dayshred even! :)

Definitely noticing tons of definition in my butt/thighs already! :)

I'm doing this in conjunction with 30 day shred...so feeling crazy sore but feeling results!
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 3. :) It's going great so far! I sweat like a pig the whole time! Wayy more than 30dayshred even! :)

I'm doing this in conjunction with 30 day shred...so feeling crazy sore but feeling results!

lol!!! i know, I did ripped in 30 and killer buns and thighs..I am paying for it:)
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I attempted to do it today after her 30ds and wow, I could only make it through half of it!!!!
  • MJ7910
    Options

can't wait to start! i have a few more days of 6 week 6 pack left and then starting this one. Are you all doing each level 10 days or what?
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I did my first day today, it was killer! It's always like this though for all of her workouts, after a few days it becomes more doeable. Definitely see some major results coming with this workout:)
  • mrskellyray
    Options

can't wait to start! i have a few more days of 6 week 6 pack left and then starting this one. Are you all doing each level 10 days or what?

I'm not doing it every day. I would be super sore. I doing it like every other day with 30 day shred, and i'll move up to level 2 with KB&T when I move up with 30 day. :)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm re-naming it Kill Me Buns and Thighs. I'm on Day 2 (Sunday and today). Very sore. Somethings are not so bad, some are hard, and some are killer. I need to take my measurements and get my eating under control.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I've been debating which of these to start next and last night decided to start 6 Week 6 Pack and would love to hear more about it. How was it?
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I did my first day today, it was killer! It's always like this though for all of her workouts, after a few days it becomes more doeable. Definitely see some major results coming with this workout:)

That is awesome! Hmmm - now I'm wondering. Maybe I'll mix it up and do both, every other day....
  • lindzmt22
    Options

That is awesome! Hmmm - now I'm wondering. Maybe I'll mix it up and do both, every other day....

You should girl!! That's what I'm doing!
  • Sambo004
    Options

• Sambo004
    Options

Ok that's decided it for me :) I'll alternate each day to keep things interesting. Can I join this group? Are you guys going to check in each day?
  • MJ7910
    Options

I've been debating which of these to start next and last night decided to start 6 Week 6 Pack and would love to hear more about it. How was it?

I liked and still like 6 week 6 pack a lot. and i have gotten amazing results. you can actually see a 6 pack, just below a little bit of fat i still need to work on. the only thing is you are supposed to do it for 6 weeks. that gets super boring with only 2 levels. i was tired of the first level about the 8th time i did it and i still had a week to go! then level 2 was the same thing, got tired of it quick. i wish she woudl have had 3 levels and do each level 2 weeks instead of 2 levels/3 weeks each.
  • MJ7910
    Options

Ok that's decided it for me :) I'll alternate each day to keep things interesting. Can I join this group? Are you guys going to check in each day?

yes please join us if you want to, this group is open to anyone who just started or will be starting KB and T in december. :) I wasn't planning to check in every day, just every week. but any member is welcome to post whatever questions they have to share or progress or whatever. you can definitely check in every day but i will be putting up new threads each week only.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just got my DVD and I think I'm going to join you guys, I'll start it tonight :D let's see how it goes, I'm a Jillian Maniac and I'm sure I'll love this one too.
  • natalietowens
    Options
    Completed day 2 of it this morning. I am having trouble with the side plank, leg lift. I like the workout and will do it every other day. I just have to decide what I am going to do on alternate days.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    i'm going to start it today :) I'm alternating it with 6 week 6 pack and did that one yesterday and my stomach muscles are sore today lol
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    started killer buns and thighs today and it was harder than i last remembered lol (did it one day before a month or so ago)

i will stick with it because i know that it will help me to become stronger :)