Is Turbo Fire Advanced Classes worth the money?

Options
So, I'm in my seventh week of Turbo Fire and I am still really enjoying it. I'm thinking about buying the advanced DVDs - but is it worth the $120, or is there a cheaper way to buy just the DVDs and not be paying for all of the other stuff that comes with it from Beach Body?

Replies

• classyhoney
    classyhoney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I purchased them and sent them back because it wasn't worth it. Fire 60 is ok but I'd rather do Fire 55 and just do some other workouts. If you spend 120 dollars look into another workout program like Hip Hop Abs, Rockin Body, P90X, or Chalean Extreme. That's just my opinion.
  • MaryStregger
    MaryStregger Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks - that helped me make my decision.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hey- just another thought- I bought the entire turbo fire w/advanced classes on amazon for about $60....look on amazon and see if you can get them cheaper if you are still interested. No they aren't worth $100 or more...good luck!
  • adswillis27
    adswillis27 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You can order the advanced DVDs only for about $60 on teambeachbody.

The advanced deluxe package is what costs $120 which includes weighted gloves and a jumping mat.

Personally I think the DVDs are totally worth it! I LOVE Fire 60, but I also love HIIT 30 and the upper and lower 20 minute workouts. I am not a fan of the weighted gloves and already have a set from Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme. Plus I ordered a mat from somewhere else so I wouldn't get the advanced deluxe package, but again the DVDs are totally worth it.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You can order the advanced DVDs only for about $60 on teambeachbody.

The advanced deluxe package is what costs $120 which includes weighted gloves and a jumping mat.

Personally I think the DVDs are totally worth it! I LOVE Fire 60, but I also love HIIT 30 and the upper and lower 20 minute workouts. I am not a fan of the weighted gloves and already have a set from Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme. Plus I ordered a mat from somewhere else so I wouldn't get the advanced deluxe package, but again the DVDs are totally worth it.
    What I was saying was I bought ALL of the DVD's available for $60. yest the deluxe set! no i didn't get the gloves or mat- but like you say you can get those elsewhere:)
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have downloaded them! i know, bad.
    I would have paid for them though, i think they are worth $60. I got the best results in the advanced cardio and advanced HIIT months.
    great follow up to the original TurboFire.