W1 D2

Options
2»

Replies

• stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!!! Maxed out my last set at 15. Tried for 16 but wasn't happening. Seriously impressed with myself!! Good luck to everyone!!! GIT IT!!!

Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D2 done and dusted yesterday thanks to hubby's reminder as I laid in bed snuggled up with my "Oxygen" mag :laugh:

I think it was:

+7 (I did 30 again)

Is there a way on the iPhone app that you can look back at the # of each set if you've forgotten rather than re-doing?

Looking forward to D3.

Kathy
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 I feel great. I can already feel myself getting stronger
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Struggled with today kinda pisses me off.

6 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 7

What I did: 6 - 8 - 5 (went down for 6 held in plank could not push back up) - 5 (same thing) - 5 (did 3 additional on 1 stair = 8)

I tried my hardest.
  • lijparsons
    Options
    OK, just got W1 D2 done. It was tougher this time for sure. I find it amazing how sore my abs actually are from Day 1. I really felt it there while I was doing it tonight.

17 max on my last set
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options

6 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 7

What I did: 6 - 8 - 5 (went down for 6 held in plank could not push back up) - 5 (same thing) - 5 (did 3 additional on 1 stair = 8)

I tried my hardest.

I think you did awesome!!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!!! Maxed out my last set at 15. Tried for 16 but wasn't happening. Seriously impressed with myself!! Good luck to everyone!!! GIT IT!!!

D2 done and dusted yesterday thanks to hubby's reminder as I laid in bed snuggled up with my "Oxygen" mag :laugh:

I think it was:

+7 (I did 30 again)

Is there a way on the iPhone app that you can look back at the # of each set if you've forgotten rather than re-doing?

Looking forward to D3.

Kathy

What do you mean look back at the number? I'll have to look at my app
  • lijparsons
    Options

I think it was:

+7 (I did 30 again)

Looking forward to D3.

Kathy

What do you mean look back at the number? I'll have to look at my app

I noticed the same thing. Once you complete a day, you can't see what the numbers were in each set. Bugs me.
  • froggzy1015
    froggzy1015 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

6 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 7

I tried my hardest.

I think you did awesome!!

Thanks! I don't like being defeated....I will beat this thing! :)
  • nursenelson
    Options
    W1 D2 Level 3
    22 (was supposed to be at least 12 - yay!!)
  • mommajdawg
    mommajdawg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looks like everyone got those push Ups in today! Great job ! Anyone Sore?
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

YES! Was just coming in to post that my freaking shoulders hurt this time around! The second day was def harder, and it wasn't THAT many more - WTF? My shoulders hurt, feel it a smidge in my abs, and I have some odd random mild soreness elsewhere but I believe that's from my HIIT workout...then again, who the hell knows!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options

YES! Was just coming in to post that my freaking shoulders hurt this time around! The second day was def harder, and it wasn't THAT many more - WTF? My shoulders hurt, feel it a smidge in my abs, and I have some odd random mild soreness elsewhere but I believe that's from my HIIT workout...then again, who the hell knows!

You could still be feeling day 1 kicking in as well - DOMS! Delayed onset muscle soreness - usually 48-72 hrs after!
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

You could still be feeling day 1 kicking in as well - DOMS! Delayed onset muscle soreness - usually 48-72 hrs after!

That could be - dear God, by Sunday I'll be a pile of ****!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    DOMS Reading: I always like to tell people WHAT I'm sharing. This isn't in a peer reviewed journal, nor a scholarly journal. It's only a blog, but it is written by a trainer.

http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/2011/02/doms-2/

I had crazy intense DOMS when I started strength training. I think it was really bad for 1-2 weeks, and somewhere in week 3 or 4 my body stopped freaking out. I think everyone is different.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed. I did 6 - 8 - 6 - 6 - 7. Annoyingly, I still found myself a little sore from Day 1. :grumble:
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Day 2:

25 (yowza!)
  • edisonswifey
    edisonswifey Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    W1 D2 was a toughy Im not gonna lie... But I got it done! =)