Checking on ya!!

Options
Hey ladies just cking on yall to see how its going?? If you feel like you cant handle the 1000 rep just push yourself into doing something DIFFERENT!!! Its hard I aint gonna lie LOL!! I did it one day so far. I am going to do it again tonight.

How are yall doing with the scale?? ANd do you feel that you have lost anything??

I am still doing good with my scale. ANd I KNOW I have lost some weight. If not weight I know inches because I have pants thats coming off me like crazy lately. So I gotta hurry up and buy me some more clothes.

Replies

• wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    What a great feeling for you, oh and who doesn't love going clothes shopping especially when it is smaller clothes! YES!! I did the 500 rep for the first night just to see how it went, and ugh, it was hard. So tonight I am set to do the 1000 rep, yikes. Not having a scale really isn't so bad, you actually get to the point where you listen to your body more as far as bloating, weight gain or lose. I can't say that I have done as well on my eating menu. so I need to revamp and get back on track again. Then I should see some good results! I am proud of you and keeping up with your workouts and just look at your reward..... shopping!
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Tried the workout on Tuesday and I made it through 3 rounds. Doing it again tomorrow morning hoping to make it to 500. The no scale is harder then I thought. I have one in each bathroom and the one at the gym that I pass by everyday and it's like my body automatically wants to step on it. Especially when I have good days of eating and exercising. On those days that I've been eating non-stop I don't seem to have the scale issue, I wonder why lol.
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    I wasn't sure what was some of these workouts, so I searched on youtube, and I thought "are you trying to kill me?" lol

But I will give it a try, and I will not give up. I will do as many as I can!!!!!! haha

No, I have not toughed the scale. :smile:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hey those workouts are a beast!! I am about to do my second day now. Just to let y'all know they also have a modified version on the website. No the scale hasn't been much of a issue for me.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    You ladies are doing GREAT!!!

My first day of the 1000 rep I made I did 420 reps. But tonight I am gonna push myself a lil harder. But I have to do my 6wk/6pk DVD first. I am almost done with that one. I am on week 5 now. :)

Keep it up ladies!! Yall got this!!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! You all sound like you're doing great! I decided to skip this challenge, but I'm still challenging myself to burn 3000 calories this week. So far so good. I've been tempted by the scale but have stayed off. I know I've lost because my clothes are fitting me so much better and I was even able to fit into a pair of pants I haven't been able to wear all year. It's such a wonderful feeling and nothing stopping me!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    This challenge has been great. Well once I got the scale outta my house- LOL. I can tell i'm dropping something not sure if pounds or inches. I can wear some 14's again. Super happy. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I did get 500 reps in this week!