Week 2 - Don't forget

Options
world2c
world2c Posts: 178 Member
Hello Santa Shufflers!!

I hope that everyone is surving the holiday madness and end of the year deadlines that are upon us!!!

I've seen lots of amazing workout updates this week, and can't wait to see your final numbers!

Please either respond here or message me by the end of the day tomorrow with your final tally for the week.

Cheers!!!

Christi

Replies

• dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    hi there Christi
    I want to thank u for this wonderful challenge. What motivation =)

As of today the 9th I have done 38 miles and have 37 miles to complete!
    thanks again,
    Denise
  • Christine021467
    Options
    checking in a day early because I will be at Santa's Village with my grandchildren tomorrow! So looking forward to it! Total for the week is 17.11 miles, which brings me up to 23.55. Good luck to everyone! This is definately a challenge for me! Thanks Christi for putting this together!
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Um, I did 2.25 miles this week on the treadmill. Bringing me up to a total of 4.25. I wonder how many miles I may have logged as I was shopping? In the past I would have been too embarrassed to report that, but every day is a celebration of life, there will be days that I can spend quite a long time in the gym and there will be days that I spend quite a long time with family. My goal is to "thrive" at the holidays, instead of just trying to "survive" them ;o) All of you ladies are an inspiration to me, thank you!
  • efarrar13
    Options
    I only did 7 miles walking...did something to my heel. Hopefully can get back out running this week.