Challenge #9 for Friday

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
Ok ladies I hope you're ready to sweat I have mixed all our routines together for a great workout!!! push yourself as much as you can.. you're worth it!

Start with 40 Jumping and 20 seconds of mountain climbers

Then 40 squats.. try to add some weight this time so grab those dumbbells hold em' on your shoulders and drop it like its hot.. make sure you squeeze your tush and hold for a beat at the top :-)

10 side lunges with bicep curls ( lunge to right curl both arms, then lunge to the left curl both arms... that counts as 1 rep) Try not to take a break in between this time.

Then do 30 good mornings... standing with feet hip width, one dumbbell in each hand. hinge at the waist without bending your knees and letting the dumbbells hang.. go as far as you can keeping your back straight core tight and chest up.. return to upright position and SQUEEZE your tush as tight as you can hold for a beat and repeat.. ***google it if I didn't explain well enough :-)

do 30 seconds of mountain climbers and then take it to upper body... (try to push yourself here.. these mountain climbers are great cardio and great for both legs and core)

Upper Body

(30 sit ups, 30 push ups)

Here's how.... do 3 sit ups, roll over do 3 push-up and repeat

20 crunches... do 10 and rest for no more than 10 seconds and finish with 10 more.. only take a break if you really need to.. remember pain = your body changing :-)

finish off by holding a plank for 30 seconds ( try to do a plank on hands and balls of feet but if you are a beginner modify by doing it on knees and forearms

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

2 liters of water 3 fruits 5 veggies 2 servings of protein.. your gonna need that protein after pushing your muscles :-) and 2 servings of whole grains

Replies

• janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great challenge today! I didn't get around to doing the stretches yesterday because I had a really busy day, but I usually take Thursdays off anyway (along with Sundays).

Love the challenges! You're doing a great job!
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just found this group and think it's exactly what I need to keep my motivation and exercise fresh. Will try give it a try

Thanks
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Girl you are crazy, that challenge was a beast!!! I have to admit though that it was sooo worth it after! All the constant up and down and rolling over between push ups and sit ups was tough. I tried to do it without taking any breaks! ( Pain = Body changing) This is so true!
    As for the nutrition, I got just over 2 litres of water in. Banana, blueberries and pineapple for my fruit. Did'nt do so well on the veggies today, will get some extra in tomorrow. Whole grains = Whole grain muffin, whole grain rice. Protein was 26g over today so I think I definitely got plenty:)

Hope everyone else did good today too, this challenge was not easy!!!
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been off since on a short vacation. I am ready to get back. Thanks for keeping the challenges coming.
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Completed Fridays exercise challenge today since nothing posted for Saturday yet. Thanks for the motivation and ideas.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Motivated by your pics you showed on the forum!!! Awesome job.. I want to look like that too....:) Thanks for the challenges.