WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Thanks Everyone....

Nothing like a good challenge to keep this body moving in the best way for this lifestyle!...I am holding each and everyone accountable for at least the 6 weeks..PLEASE try your best to commit to this...We are here as a group...there will be UPS and Down times...Trust I know!! But we create these challenges to push yourself beyond that point of quitting and have support...I would love for everyone to check in on this forum daily once you have completed the workout and if you have tips or suggestion feel free to share them..It make it much more successful...

I Look forward to seeing where this will take us...I have your back so please have mines....We Can Do This!!

P.S. I will update a new Topic to determine the stats we are going to start with later...

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!!!

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i can't wait!!! i love me some killian!!! & i love doing these challenges w/you guys!!! it really helps keep me accountable & i love sharing all the joys & sorrows (lol) that JM brings!!!! let's do this :flowerforyou:
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    I am pumped and ready!!!! YAY!!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ok now u know sometimes I have a hard time finding these topic which is weird because u would think it would come up my profile, but u already know Im blind LOL! So ok Im ready to start another exciting challenge with u :flowerforyou: I love the way u push me and I know seeing results from 6week6pack I know I will see results from this as well:happy:
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I am so ready to get this started with you ladies!!! I cant wait to see great results!! I gotta go and get the DVD next week with my bonus money HAHA!!! Thanks Steph and GG for starting up this challenge!!
  • ericann
    Options
    hello everyone, im new to mfp and im ready to start a challenge....i love jillian michaels dvds!!! this would be a great way to start off to the new year!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    So excited, my copy just came in the mail!! Would love to do this challenge with you guys, when are you starting?
  • SexyCook
    Options
    So excited, my copy just came in the mail!! Would love to do this challenge with you guys, when are you starting?

COME ON GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! December 20th!!! Many of us are doing challenges and we all will be done by that MONDAY!!!

LOVE YOUR MAKEUP!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to put that in..LOL
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I bought my copy on iTunes LAST NIGHT! It's only $9.99 on iTunes so I can workout w/ iPad or laptop. I may do a test run this weekend.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladie! Thanks for the invite Stephanie!! I am n wk 3 of Ripped in 30! I will be done in about a 8 days!! Excited to be a part of this challenge!!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options

COME ON GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! December 20th!!! Many of us are doing challenges and we all will be done by that MONDAY!!!

LOVE YOUR MAKEUP!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to put that in..LOL

Hey thanks girl, you are gorgeous too!! I just finished Ripped in 30 and will have finished Killer Buns and Thighs by the time we start. I hope that they will be good preparation for whatever's in store!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I just ordered my copy :)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I just ordered my copy :)
  • inafit16177
    Options
    My copy shipped from Amazon today!! I am jazzed to do this!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    This will be my first JM Shred Challenge. I'm looking forward to Dec 20th. Any advice before we begin?

PS Thanks for the invite.
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge SexyCook! I love JM challenges (30 Day Shredder here).

How many days a week are you all planning on doing this video. Just read some review - sounds like it's killer (in a good way).

I'm finishing up a 60 Day program but it sounds like the perfect next step to take.

Love the idea of downloading it onto my iPhone, too to play anywhere. Great suggestion!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im so excited for this journey!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge SexyCook! I love JM challenges (30 Day Shredder here).

How many days a week are you all planning on doing this video. Just read some review - sounds like it's killer (in a good way).

I'm finishing up a 60 Day program but it sounds like the perfect next step to take.

Love the idea of downloading it onto my iPhone, too to play anywhere. Great suggestion!

NOT SURE yet how many days...I will review the DVD...by Monday and update it!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    going to look for the dvd tomorrow!!! Can't wait to get started!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Bought my copy this weekend! So excited for this challenge.
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just purchased my DVD yesterday. I am currently on Week 4 of Ripped in 30 so as soon as I finish that, I will start Shred and Shred. I am excited for a longer workout and hopefully I see more results than with Ripped in 30.