Anyone use fitbit, Nike+ or Earndit?

perezke
perezke Posts: 45 Member
Anyone use Fitbit? Nike+? or Earndit? Do you find them motivating?

Replies

• I use Nike+ every time I wog. I love it. It records all you're times and records.
  • jmppilot
    jmppilot Posts: 6 Member
    I used to use Nike+, but then transmitter died and I never replaced it. Now I use BuddyRunner, a free android app which utilizes the GPS in a smart phone and posts the run results to a website. I like keeping track of various runs to compare with past runs and I also look at the split times to see if my perception of the run matches the reality.

I did put a Garmin 210 on my christmas list though.... :wink:
  • callmejon
    callmejon Posts: 15 Member
    Yup, i use Nike+ and find it very motivational with the challenges and tag games etc
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    I have the Nike+ app on my iPhone and absolutely love it.
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    i have FitBit and absolutely love it. i love the interface, the use of the website (logging in food, to me, is easier via FitBit; however the phone app for MFP has greatly improved), it tracks your steps, calories burned, sleep tracking. the only thing is i like MFP's "community" and forum/message boards better. so i have to go back and forth between websites. FitBit also has an app for your phone.

so what i have been doing is logging into FitBit for tracking food but visiting MFP for the Community forums and blog posts for motivation.

hope this helps!!!

g.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 208 Member
    I got the Nike+ for Christmas and love it. Mine came with a sports band, the chip comes off and you stick it straight into the computer. Uploads all your information, it's so simple to use. Plus, there are so many exciting challenges I joined for the year which I know will help keep me motivated to keep running. I also downloaded Nike+ gps on my phone and am excited to try playing a game of tag. :)