xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
What are your resolutions this year?
Changing bad habits?
Setting new goals?

Replies

• nettie23
    nettie23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would like to to drop 50-60 pounds and learn how to eat healty. I have been struggling with my wight since my 1st child she will be 7 in Feb. I just dont have any motiviation at this time there are lots of reason I should have motivation but just cant get it going.
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For me, I find research pretty motivating. I Google "healthy recipes" or "low calorie snacks" and get ideas of what I can have that's still healthy for me. I mean, I know what's healthy, but sometimes food gets boring. So, I look up different recipes for this and for that to get new ideas for "old" food :smile:

My Resolutions:

+Finally get down to a healthy weight (even if it's not my goal, I still want to be healthy.)
    +Quit smoking.
    +Kick the Riverwalk's *kitten* (a paved path for walkers and bikers alone the Housatonic River in CT.)
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Healthy wise it's to lose 20 pounds (or at least 10 and some inches. I want to get more muscle so if I end up not losing all the weight BUT losing inches and getting stronger then I'll still be happy) Ultimately that's the overall new years resolution health wise. Otherwise in general just try to eat healthy and stay active?
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    2012 resolutions= run a 10k then half marathon, get at least into my "healthy" weight range and to eat cleaner!
  • Lozzielol
    Options
    Mine are to find a new job, and find the perfect home for my partner and I to move to. Our current one has far too many problems with neighbours and things to be comfortable anymore. :)

I also want to keep going with my weight loss of course, but I dont like to put too much pressure on it or I'll crack, so that's a sidenote xD
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    1. Drastically cut down on wine.
    2. Workout more consistently, at least 5-6 x week.
    3. Go to a spinning class at least once on a weekend.
    4. Consistently log my food here.

I am very motivated, and will follow this plan! Oh, and if I do all of the above, I KNOW I will lose the 30 lbs I need to lose by Memorial Day!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    My Resolutions:
    - No more mayo (unless the natural kind)
    - No more pointless sugars and homemade cookies
    - Eat healthy
    - Use the gym/workout consistently
    - Reach my goals
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a several main resolutions! I hope I can achieve all of them!!
    1. Be able to complete a 10K or higher marathon this coming summer by actually running/jogging it
    2. Be able to walk into stores like Victoria Secrets, Forever 21, Charlotte Ruse etc.. and have the clothes fit and look good!
    3. To maintain a healthy lifestyle by exercise and eating right all year long.
    4. To become a zumba instructor, and to be fit and in shape for once in my life!
    5. To make it into 1-derland and stay there!