Waitress Reveal?

Options
jennajava
jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
Every episode reveals a new character, as who they really are.

The scantily clad waitress w/ long black hair who has a cameo in nearly every episode...I think her "reveal" episode is coming. Who do you think she is?

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing Red Riding Hood since her name in our world is Ruby :)
  • jennajava
    Options
    I hadn't caught her name, so that's a good idea!
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Definitely Red Riding Hood. The diner's name is "Granny's", run by her grandmother.

In the previews, there's going to be Hanzel and Gretel. That's all I caught, cause I was busy at the moment and only caught a glimpse of that.

The preview said that they'd be unveiling more stories and such. I just like how they take traditional stories and then twist them a bit.
  • jennajava
    Options
    Definitely Red Riding Hood. The diner's name is "Granny's", run by her grandmother.

In the previews, there's going to be Hanzel and Gretel. That's all I caught, cause I was busy at the moment and only caught a glimpse of that.

The preview said that they'd be unveiling more stories and such. I just like how they take traditional stories and then twist them a bit.

I'm so excited about Hansel and Gretel. Wonder who the witch is?
  • xoxMandyxox
    Options
    Probably someone we haven't really seen before. The Evil Queen/Mayor did say that Storybrook was "bigger than you think it is" to Emma in one of the episodes, so there's probably a mess ton of characters hiding all around :laugh:
  • jennajava
    Options
    I was thinking about that last night when Graham and Emma were in the street, and he kissed her. There were "extras" in the background walking down the street. They're ALL storybook characters. This show could potentially have lots of seasons. I really hope they don't cancel it!
  • xoxMandyxox
    Options
    :happy: A lot of people are probably guards and servants from the various castles, too, though. Or, at least that's what I gather literal extras to be :laugh:

Who do you think Dr. Whale is? The one Mary Margarette had the "one night stand" with.

And what about the witch that the Evil Queen got the curse from? She's from the Sleeping Beauty storyline, so there has to be a Rose/Aurora princess. And maybe the 3 Good Fairies?
  • jennajava
    Options
    :happy: A lot of people are probably guards and servants from the various castles, too, though. Or, at least that's what I gather literal extras to be :laugh:

Who do you think Dr. Whale is? The one Mary Margarette had the "one night stand" with.

And what about the witch that the Evil Queen got the curse from? She's from the Sleeping Beauty storyline, so there has to be a Rose/Aurora princess. And maybe the 3 Good Fairies?

I think Dr. Whale is the big bad wolf. Now that I realize Ruby is Riding Hood...he's checked her out very obviously several times.
    Evil Queen is definitely Maleficent.
    Sleeping Beauty...not sure. (Could be Katheryn?)

Emma, I think, is going to be the Swan Princess.

ETA: Not sure about the fairies either...
  • nakabi
    Options
    you think they will somehow bring in beauty & the beast? what about ariel?
    I'd like to see rupunzel, sinbad, & aladin
  • jennajava
    Options
    Oh, I hope!!! Belle is my favorite :love:
  • nakabi
    Options

I love her too!
  • jennajava
    Options

I love her too!

she's nerdy like me.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenna...my husband figured out red riding hood because of something she took from her car when she loaned the car to Cinderella. I don't remember what it was though. I'll update if he tells me. ;)
  • jennajava
    Options
    Hey Jenna...my husband figured out red riding hood because of something she took from her car when she loaned the car to Cinderella. I don't remember what it was though. I'll update if he tells me. ;)

Wait--- who is cinderella???
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    she's nerdy like me.

Haha...me too! I teach Networking so I'm the queen of the nerds. I just don't ever get my picture taken with my glasses.
  • JennBrown83
    JennBrown83 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) was live tweeting last night and she "reminded" everyone that in the first or second ep they did a partial reveal that Ruby the Waitress IS Little Red Riding Hood. As for Cinderella there was an episode about her and she was the pregnant girl in the one episode that Emma helps outs, can't remember her Storybrooke name. I missed the episode about Jiminy Cricket but it's on OnDemand here so I'm gonna try and watch it later. Loving the show, can't wait to see if there is going to be an episode all about Little Red...hehe
  • xoxMandyxox
    Options
    Mr.Gold/Rumpelstiltskin had Aladdin's lamp in shop, so I think Aladdin and/or the Genie will be on the show for sure. I got all super happy retarded when I saw the unmistakable lamp in the shop :laugh: It was with Gepeto's parents:

vlcsnap-2011-11-29-21h50m56s197rev-300x169.jpg

I really hope they bring in Beauty and the Beast. That's one of my favorite stories, so that'd be pretty awesome. The show is on ABC which is run by Disney, so I just try to think of all the Disney movies that have fairy tales for the plot :laugh:

Maybe they'll bring in the other dwarfs, too. They have Doc, and Grumpy, and I think Sleepy was the security guard at the hospital when Charming escaped...
  • jennajava
    Options
    Think we'll see more of cinderella?
  • jedi9393
    jedi9393 Posts: 121
    Options
    I hope not, she was annoying to me. I love this show. Didnt know a group was here!
  • thop123
    thop123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Shes definitely red riding hood. Remember when she sold her car to help Cinderella? She made a point to save a glass wolf she keeps hanging from her mirror. That with her always wearing red and working at grandmas makes me think that's who she is.