Roll Call!

Options
jalara
jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
Who's here? Who's not? The board is SO quiet and I don't want to be alone!!!

Replies

• dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! Just was a busy weekend!

What did you think of the changes for 2012?
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    I'm still really confused by them!
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    Im here.
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    I did a bonehead mistake Sunday morning. I ate 4 slices of cinnamon bread without checking the points first. Ended up being 21 points....Eeeeks!!! Left me 5 points for the rest of the day. I did earn 10 activity points. I needed those for my dinner...LOL
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    What are the changes besides the 25 Dp?
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am here. Been really busy and these post are at bottom of my screen. If I am flying through, I don't see the post.

I'm still really confused about the 2012 changes. I'm hearing that the changes will be obvious. I have noticed anything different with the exception of making an activity point goal.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Basically the 2012 plan comes with a little more flexibility. If you feel that your point value needs to be lowered or highered, you can talk about it with your leader. For example, if you went from 29 to 26 but 29 was working great for you, then you can stay on 29 if you wish.

There has also been a few point changes to food but not many at all. I think avacados went up and almonds went up maybe? but again, it's very little changes to that.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    "[/quote]There has also been a few point changes to food but not many at all. I think avocados went up and almonds went up maybe? but again, it's very little changes to that.
    [/quote]"

Drat! those are usually in my diary, I love both!