Violet

Options
Violet
This is your thread!
Please do not forget to post an introduction to your team here and add your team members.
Who is excited?!?!?
<3 CJ

Captain Cdngirl71 Melanie 40 215
kiminita Kim 26 200.5
Anewrac Rachel 36 181
tugrad1204 Tracy 37 0
Roney 0
Strengthisbeautiful 48 165
sruffin9834 Steven 23 191.8
tbrewst Tracy 39 149.6
sassieatl Crystal 32 237
aochoa123 Angie 32 238.6
wnp5466 Whitney 21 213
Cubsgirlinny Heather 32 188.8
HouseTargaryen Lynsey 22 160
twirlytati Tati 23 218.4
txwomyn Gail 46 192
DawnMarieMomofTwo Dawn 24 184
prplangl4 Kristy 27 163.4

Starting Weight as of 11/11/11 2898.1

Replies

• kiminita
    kiminita Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My name is Kim. I'm from Chicago. I'm 25 going on 26 and finishing up school this year. I look forward to slaying calories with you all and reaching all my goals (and of course watching all of you do the same!).
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Heather, 32- currently residing on Long Island. This is my first challenge ever. I'm looking forward to giving and getting support :-) Go team Violet!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm very excited to be a part of this challenge, especially being on the Violet team!
    I'm 48, female, divorced, no kids- but two big dogs.
    Today my weight is 165.0 and my goal is around about 130. I started on this journey at over 225 lbs.
    I think this challenge will be a wonderful motivator!
    I'm looking forward to reaching goal by the start of summer so I can invest in a nice bikini (got my eye on a Poko Pano :smokin: ) but I refuse to spend the money while I'm still losing. Can't wait to hit maintainence!
    I wish everyone the best for the challenge we are about to embark on! Let's hit our goals!
    Feel free to add me if you wish!
    (One more thing, I feel silly but I have no idea how to access the spreadsheet. Any pointers?)
  • anewrac
    anewrac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rachel, 36, married with 2 kids. We are from the UK but emigrated to Australia in 2009. We love it here. We live in Port Macquarie, NSW but are traveling around Oz in a caravan and are 2 months in to a 12 monto trip. Currently in South Australia.

I was 108kg and last Christmas weighed 64kg. I know weigh 82kg and am desperate to get it off!!!

So looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other!

GO TEAM VIOLET!!
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, My name is Dawn and im very excited to start this Challenge.. i currently live in Illinois about 45 minutes outside of Chicago, i have two boys that i love to death but they where both very BIG boys my first son born in 2007 was 9lbs 12oz and my second son born this past July was 9lbs 7oz... i gained a ton of weight with both of them and i really need to get it off and sooner than later because the longer i wait the harder it will be! its nice to meet you all and i hope we can all insipre eachother! so excited to get to know all of you ;o)
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Angie and I'm from North Carolina. I have 3 girls and I am real excited about this challenge.
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    Helloooo,

I'm Lynsey. I am 22 and looking to lose somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30 pounds (I think I'll know when I get there!!). This is my first challenge and I'm super excited about it!!

GO TEAM VIOLET!! XD
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! My name is Melanie and excited about being the captain of Team Violet!! You can add me as a friend and add everyone on our team to your FL as well so we can all encourage one another.

Seems we have a group from all over the world, that is great!! I am in British Columbia, Canada just outside of Vancouver. I have been over weight my whole life, I have lost some of my weight then to put some of it back on :grumble: so this challenge is going to help me get the weight off.

We need to come up with a team name. So if you have any suggestions, please post it here.

Can't wait to start this challenge. Go Team Violet!!
  • sassieatl
    sassieatl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Crystal, I'm 32, married, with a 2 yr old handsome little boy :) I am excited about this challenge and ready to shed these EXTRA pounds. Lets Go Team Violet :happy:
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tracy....married, mother of two boys (5&7) who is still trying to lose the last 12 lbs of baby weight:) Ready to get started with challenge!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Just going to throw out some random names for our team as I think of some-

The Incredible Shrinking Violets? (Too lame?)
  • wnp5466
    Options
    Hey Y'all!

My name is Whitney and I'm 21. I live in NC, and I'm about to start my senior year at UNCW. My goal is to lose about 50-60 pounds this year so I can go out into the real world feeling confident in the way I look and feel. I'm excited to be on the violet team, and I'm ready to start kicking butt =]
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I have sent out FR to the team!! Anyone want to volunteer to be my co-captain??
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Just going to throw out some random names for our team as I think of some-

The Incredible Shrinking Violets? (Too lame?)

I like that name!!

I was looking at the other team threads and some don't have their team colour in their name so I guess any name is good. I am going to have a few names to post tomorrow.
  • tugrad1204
    tugrad1204 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Let's go VIOLET!

My name is Tracy. I live in Tulsa, OK. I am a 37 year old mother of four amazing children ages 16, 13, 9 and 7.

I work in the IT field as a Support Lead AND I teach bootcamp classes at a local YMCA. I am also studying to take my personal training certification in February..

I am so pumped about this challenge! Let's get it done, Violet!

Encouragement and accountability will be key!

Look for a friend invite from me to all of you.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I would love to volunteer myself to be the co-captain. I'm very organized and great at multi-tasking. That, and I think that being co-captain would force me to be very dedicated to this challenge, which is exactly what I want.

As for my introduction, my name is Tati, I'm 22 but turning 23 during the challenge (12/30). I'm finishing up my second to last semester of graduate school for Social Justice (a combination of human rights studies, policy, and law) this week, which will leave me with much less stress than before.

I'd love to lose weight in order to be able to do anything. I find that there are so many things that I can't do, just because of how much I weigh. For example, I can't go skydiving until I'm under 200lbs (I'm currently 218.4), and I can't exactly do much adventure because of it because I'm not strong enough.

Anyway, I'm happy to be on Team Violet!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Ok looked on line for some names, let me know what you guys think!!

Victorious Secret
    Thinnest Potential
    The Mission Slimpossibles
    The Waist Watchers
    Born to Lose
    The Sassy by Summer Voilets
    The Voilet Meltaways
    Winning Losers
    Team McSlim
    Team McTrim
    Viollet Reducers
    The Losemore Fam
    The Disappearing Violets

So those are a few I found. I added Violet to some. Let me know what you guys think.

@Twirlytati - that would be great to be my Co-captain!!
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like Incredible Shrinking Violets :laugh:
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    I like Incredible Shrinking Violets :laugh:

Yeah I like it too!!
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    To add another- The Ultra-Violets! Hehehe........I haven't had my coffee yet.......going to make some!