Dec. 11th - 17th Challenge

Options
KayteeBear
KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
Getting closer to Christmas! It's crazy.

This week we'll do:
- 8 glasses of water (this will be a daily challenge every week)
- Fun one ( http://pinterest.com/pin/282178732872092897/ ) once a day. It might be hard to do at first if you're not good at dancing, but try as best as you can and you'll get better at it. And have FUN!
- 50 sumo squats

Past challenges
- 100 jumping jacks
- 50 pushups
- 50 Tricep dips still (if you can)

Replies

• Danyelle101
    Options
    Love the challenge idea! I'm a new member, hello hello name's Dany, and I am determined to loose a good amount of weight by april (tech its by may 1st-my birthday, but this April group works perfect for that)! Thank you for making this and I hope to both be inspire and inspire others with possitivity and loads of "You Can Do It!!"'s :D

As Barney Stinson would say.....

Challenge Accepted!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I completed all my exercises this morning, including the zumba...well my version of it. Its a good thing no-one was around for that joke..lol. It sure increased my heart rate though.

I have my little way of doing them all now like a circuit workout. I usually do a 3 or 4 mile walk, then 20-30 minutes jogging then go to 20 jumping jacks, 10 push-ups, 10 squats then 10 tricep dips repeated 5 times to meet our challenge goals. With the zumba now I will insert it after the jog and before the first jumping jacks.

Welcome to our group Danyelle101. Happy exercising guys and here's to losses for us all this week....God knows people like me need it to stop this going in the wrong direction state I am in.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

I have my little way of doing them all now like a circuit workout.

That's how I actually do them. I also have exercise challenges like this for 3 or 4 other groups so I usually do them all together as a circuit and turn it into a 30 minute workout or so.
  • merrick7871
    Options
    I do them as a circuit also, combined with workouts from another couple of groups. And welcome Dany!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenges, I"m looking forward to doing them.

Just a heads up I'm off on holidays from the 16-26 and where I'm going it is pay as you go internet so I will not be bringing the lap top lol
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Exercises done! Am totally no good at the Zumba, but it is so fun trying! Just glad no one is around to see me, LOL!
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing all my exercising and drinking :) Hope your all doing good cant believe only 2 weeks till christmas! Life is hectic right now but Im still working out like crazy!
  • chrisja
    Options
    Did all my exercises this morning.
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I've been totally inconsistent with the exercises but I have been drinking my water. And I am getting SOME form of exercise every day. I just find it hard to do inside and structured things consistently! Working on it though!!!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Exercises done! Am totally no good at the Zumba, but it is so fun trying! Just glad no one is around to see me, LOL!

12/14 Water and exercises done!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    12/15 Done!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Epic Fail on the water this week.
  • chrisja
    Options
    Just checking in but did all my exercises and water Wednesday and Thursday.
  • chrisja
    Options
    Friday and Saturday went well for me too. Met all goals and was rewarded with a loss in weight.