challenge #10 Monday 12th

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
Ok everyone we have had 2 days off from challenges so it time to get crazy :-) Today is all about legs! Here goes....

In addition to what is listed below try to get in 20min of cardio and let us know what you chose :-)

30 star jumps ( do 10 and rest for no more than 8 seconds... then repeat until 30 are complete)
30 seconds of high knees

BTW all of these exercises can have an added challenge (and more calories burned) by holding weights on your shoulders or some by doing bicep curls :-)

40 hip width squats ( optional: dumbbells... get em' up on your shoulders and @ss to the grass) do 20 rest no more than 8 seconds and repeat.

30 side lunges (optional: dumbbells ..front raises ... works your shoulders)

20 regular lunges ( 20 for each leg... optional: try to do it with weights either held at your sides or doing bicep curls) I know I said all legs but oh well LOL

30 plei squats- feet wide and toes pointed outward drop down in your normal squat and squeeze your butt as you rise up. hold a beat. do ten rest no more than 8 seconds repeat until 30 are complete (optional: hold weights on your shoulders)

40 dead lifts for these you have to use dumbells :-)

finish off with 40 jumping jacks and 30 seconds of butt kicks

Dont forget to stretch after your done :-)

2liter of water, 2 servings whole grain, 3 fruits, 5 veggies

Happy Monday! Don't forget to check in and let us know you have completed the challenge and how it went for you. and please let me know if there are any exercises you would like me to post.. I may run out of ideas soon LOL

Replies

• SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined but there are some exercises that I dont know what they are haha.
    What are dead lifts?
  • janet0101
    janet0101 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just finished the exercises...definitely feeling it! I also did today's workout from my Firm Express program. Have a great day!
  • mrschappet
    Options
    Hi! I just joined but there are some exercises that I dont know what they are haha.
    What are dead lifts?
    I love all of this chicks videos :-) here is how to do a deadlift with dumbbells please let me know if you need to know how to do any other exercises :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8YJ_tfLPJQ&feature=related
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Another great challenge today!! I love that even though you called this a legs challenge I still feel like I worked everything. I really tried to push myself with it today. All of the squats and lunges I did with the added weights. I better have one awesome *kitten* by Christmas after alll these squats. Nice lot of cardio for today as well. Obviously all of the jumping jacks and butt kicks in this workout, plus 30 minutes running!!
    Keep up the awesome challenges <3<3
  • mrschappet
    Options
    Great job everyone !! I just completed the challenge still working on my water, fruits,veggies and grains but the days not over yet :-)
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Late on the checking in but here was my Monday

Exercise: done
    Fruit: orange, pear
    Veggies: corn, peas, carrot, spinach, acorn squash