Please give me you feedback

Options
mrschappet
mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
So my hubby was asking how the challenges were going and I filled him in.. He thought maybe the challenges were a little too much... Please let me know if they are. If I need to tone them down I have no problem doing that! I want this to be a group that is something that motivates not discourages :-)
really you guys wont hurt my feelings and and all feed back is welcome.. You can always send me a personal message if you would prefer :-)

*** I have a problem with this " go big or go home complex LOL I need to get over it possibly"

Replies

• lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I think they are about right. Its challenging but then it wouldn't be called a "Challenge" if it wasn't :smile: And you do give the option of adding dumbells to the exercises which I think helps accommodate different levels of fitness (I'm not there yet but one day...)

In my opinion you're doing great and it is much appreciated :smile:

p.s. your profile piccy is awesome inspiration.
  • S2012
    S2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I enjoy them. I like the different exercises that can be done from home. It is hard in winter to get enough exercise. My 2 year old has even started "doing" them with me. My thighs are killing me. I am not so into squats so I am definitely using muscles differently.

Thanks and keep them coming! I want to be down 3 more pounds before the new year.