Anyone Here Still In School?

Options
Finals tips anyone? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm still in school..Im done law school at University, actually taking the Quebec province Bar...its very intense! As for tips during the finals, I recommend to plan healty snacks so you can still eat while studying, plus try to exercise at the same time everyday, this way it's gonna be your study break.
  • dsnoey
    dsnoey Posts: 23
    Options
    What a great tip! I am sure you are as busy as the rest of us and your role in life now is so important! It's really great to start taking care of yourself while you are young rather than wait until you are middle-aged like a lot of us. Frankly, for most of the women I now it's a lifetime crusade.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    What a great tip! I am sure you are as busy as the rest of us and your role in life now is so important! It's really great to start taking care of yourself while you are young rather than wait until you are middle-aged like a lot of us. Frankly, for most of the women I now it's a lifetime crusade.

Thank you :) I'll be a lawyer in less then 1 year from now, so I'll be a real "Busy Business Babe" soon ;)
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yup! I just started my program to get my PhD in psychology, so I have many a finals week ahead of me. I keep carrot sticks around, and 100 calorie packs of popcorn. I also have been really really trying to keep my gym time high on the priority list. Supposedly, the president himself makes time to play basketball every morning for an hour a day. I tell myself, you know, if HE isn't too busy, I certainly have no excuse, even during finals.
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm still in graduate school, although I graduate on May 12th so not for much longer! =)
  • kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just finished grad school and now I'm studying for the bar. So this time school is NOT out for the summer!