20 Minutes a Day Challenge -- Calling all Members

Options
Okay gang... there are 41 members in this group and we are only seeing about 5 posts a day. I need input.

1. Are you not posting on the group page because you are using the phone app?
2. Are you needing something from the group that you aren't getting?
3. Are you just not exercising as much because of the holidays?

I need this group for my own encouragement and I want this group to work for everyone else as well. So please, any thoughts, suggestions, complaints are welcome!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Replies

• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    #3 for me, lazy too, sorry I haven't been doing good, need to start, exercise, me time.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I have been posting on most days. Sometimes I forget all about it, but usually right after I log my exercise here, I come here to post my workout.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    For me it's been a combination of #3 and work craziness =( ...I need to rededicate - NOW! I WILL get in 20 minutes today :flowerforyou:
  • Forensikchic
    Forensikchic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I have not been exercising this last few days. I am getting back on the wagon though and will be posting soon!
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Ok I did 30 minutes on my wii
    6 minutes hola hoop
    24 minutes bike
    :flowerforyou:
  • bahorne74
    bahorne74 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will log my exercise but forget to come here and post. I need motivation but right now with the holidays and my thyroid I don't have too much motivation right now. Hoping after all the get togethers and parties I can get focused.
  • qthompson
    Options
    I've been doing 30 DS and different cardio exercises. Tonight I'm trying Zumba for the first time!:happy:
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    I think alot of it is the Holidays and the stress. I haven't been posting because I kinda forgot about the group :frown: after I joined I got really sick with bronchitis and have just started back working out.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    i didn't work out yesterday, but am making it up today for sure

I also don't normally get on the computer on the weekends, so if I miss Sat and Sun, it's cause I don't turn my computer on.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    hey all - i did a one hour crossfit class (kicked my *kitten*), then did an hour crossfit endurance class, then did an extra 2 miles onthe airdyne machine
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    I guess I didn't see many posts so I myself backed off from posting. I've been doing fairly well with the challenge.