Replies

• dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How pretty. Lucky little baby. :happy:
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It's beautiful. Would you have a simple easy baby blanket to KNIT. I have a co-worker whose wife is having a baby and would love to make something fot the new arrival next year ???
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You did a beautiful job on the baby blanket. I love the colors.
  • KeeleySue
    Options
    Thanks guys!

It's beautiful. Would you have a simple easy baby blanket to KNIT. I have a co-worker whose wife is having a baby and would love to make something fot the new arrival next year ???

I'm sorry, but I don't knit, so can't help you much there. Have you checked Ravelry though? You can find a LOT of free patterns and most will give you the skill level of the pattern.
  • BrittanyErin1217
    Options
    I made the same blanket! But mine was solid yellow per the mommas request :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    beautiful..very nice job!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    Hmmmm, I don't know how to do the quote thing, but KeelySue, I'm pretty sure I have an easy knit pattern for a baby blanket. I'm at work..it would be at home. But I can check tonight and let you know. I think you knit strips and then attach them together. I think.....:ohwell:
  • HeatherF234
    HeatherF234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

I would look on Ravelry or on the Lion Brand site, they have a really easy one that is garter stitch with yarn overs at the ends to make the increases.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Love the colors :)
  • Mustangsally1000
    Options
    Okay Here it is:
    Knit baby blanket:
    Needle size.straight 8 or 9 or 10 depending on size you want

Cast on 29

1st row: K2; P25; K2
    2nd row: K2; yo1;k4;k2 together twice;k4;yo1;k1;yo1;k4;k2 tog twice;k4;yo1;k2
    3rd row: K all

Repeat 3 rows till you have 40 ridges
    Cast off
    Make 9 strips, sew together after

20oz 4ply yarn for dominate color
    16 oz 4 ply for alternate color
    Really what ever you choose. You could make each strip a different color. But there ya go. Good luck!

I have not made this pattern, but......