CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Beauty0215
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge. Getting on the scale will not be too big of a problem for me. The last time I got on the scale was 10/23/2011 and I weighted in at a whopping 295.8, it was hard for me to break 300 but I know that with continued hard work and dedication I can do it. So my next weigh in will be on 01/23/2011. I don't care for the scale cause for so long it has been my enemy, I pass it every morning in my bathroom and I never have the desire to get on it.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    The Best Looking one wins the Prize!! I am getting a New One for My Achieved Goal..LOL...I want to see my goal weight on a entire new scale.. Not a requirement!! but you can...

I just joined this challenge- i found in appropriate since i haven't stepped on mine in about 3 weeks!!!!

is this supposed to be a pretty wrap job or are we supposed to be taking sledgehammers to this thing!?!?? LOL

sounds like people are buying new ones...what am i missing?!?! HELP :embarassed:
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I ,Krystle Watson, has not got on the scale. I feel much happier by not allowing a number on a scale to represent my achievement or happiness. My success is now measured by the quality of my foods and workouts!!! Thanks for starting this challenge.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i haven't been on the scale since 11/18!!!!! it's not as bad as i thought it would be... i REALLY want to know how much i weigh, LOL... but i do want to be surprised... my size 6 pants are getting big in the waist & now in the thighs too, huh?!?!? what the what?!?! so i'll take that as progress, LOL!! :laugh:

can't wait to wrap my scale!!!!! i'm so excited!!! love fun day wednesday!!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    SMOKING HOT!!!!! :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
    The is my first challenge like this and it ain't easy but who said it would be? lol.... Now for some inspiration on this journey that we're on:

“Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get.”

inmotion.jpg
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    OMG I totally agree with with GG ur smoking hot
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    NO scale for me. I was attempted to get on it one morning cause it was calling my name as I walked by the bathroom. :laugh: I walked up to the sacle and i saw Sexyccok on one shoulder and my hubby in the other shoulder. Scared the crap out of me, therefore I back up slowly away from the scale. :laugh: NO SCALE
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in there.... This challenge is defiantly a challenge for me but it's exactly what I need to defeat me scale addiction lol. I admit I did slip up and get on the scale the day after Thanksgiving :( but since then I am going strong. I have put it away so I won't be tempted to step on it and so far so good! :)
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    still no scale!!! I havent even thought about getting on it... But I am in my size 14's now goodbye 18's
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My Scale is currently wrapped and under the Christmas Tree!!! has been so for the past 2 weeks!!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I, Temisha, HAVE NOT GOTTEN ON THE SCALE SINCE I STARTED THIS CHALLENGE (TODAY)......
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My scale is still sitting at the bottom of my linen closet! There are some days that I really want to pull it out...but I resist!
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Im still hanging in there im tempted but I know I can do it :smile:
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm still in, honestly the scale hasn't really crossed my mind. I'm starting to see the difference when I look in the mirror and in the ways my clothes are fitting, so that's the best thing I could ask for!
  • cthill1
    Options
    still no scale for me can wait til i can
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I almost fell of this morning and wanted to get on the scale but forgot that I ate and didn't want to get upset. Glad I didn't cause I want to be surprised on Jan 1st and in a good way too=)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Man I want to get on the scale so bad, but I wont!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Havent been on the scale since we started this challenge!! Its a lot easier than I thought it would be. I know Im loosing inches, so I will be in onderland for the new year!!!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    omg...it's been hard Steph...but i'm doing it
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Giving it all I've got. Failure is not an option. I will see results come 01/01/12