What do you want to have accomplished by Jan 1?

New Year's Resolutions will abound on January 1st. But we're getting a head start!! What do you want to be doing? Working out 15 minutes longer than when you started? Eating the right amount of calories 5 days a week? 6? All 7? What about water? Put anything you want, big or small, ALL goals are important!

My goals are to be drinking at least 6 of my 8 glasses of water a day! It's a really tough goal for me! My weight loss goal is to be down another 5 pounds!!

Replies

• ginajala39
    ginajala39 Posts: 3 Member
    My head start is to be able to drop five pounds by the end of the year DEC 31st!!! I am working hard to meet this goal! Although it's hard for me right now, I know it is an attainable goal. I've lost 47 pounds in 10 months so I know I can do it, it's just a matter of knowing how to get out of this plateau!! HELP!!!! I work out at least 5 days a week and has changed my eating regiment totally....NO fried foods and healthy snacks.....WATER< WATER<WATER
  • jhuft
    jhuft Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations! That is absolutley amazing 47lbs! I suggest you start switching up your work outs. Adding intensity or even going to pick up a fitness magazine and follow a work out from there. It's all about pushing yourself to the next level when you hit a plateau. I still have 30lbs to go! My mini goal is to kick off 6lbs before the 1st. Really need the support! Food is my best friend/worst enemy.
  • Wez317
    Wez317 Posts: 14 Member
    I want to have my sweet tooth under control and my daily fiber goal. This is so difficult ! Really, I find myself rewarding and rationalizing all my cheats. ginajala39 if you are drinking all that water, try adding fiber to curve appetite and lower caloric intake.
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    My goal is to be able to go to an aerobics class without feeling like I am going to faint.
  • DanaLow
    DanaLow Posts: 14 Member
    I want to lose 10 lbs by January 1. All ready lost 4.8. Just got to make it thru the holidays.
    13531129.png Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bethmccrory
    bethmccrory Posts: 3 Member
    I want to track every day (food and fitness) and to not get discouraged! Weigh in at less than
    140, so my jeans will be looser and I'll be on track to hit my 125lb goal by my 50th birthday.
  • I bought some MIO to help me with my water! I hope this makes drinking all that water easier! I realized that I am working out so that I can eat the junk. I need to figure out how to stop that. Working out to be healthier doesn't do much good if I eat my workout calories in brownies and candy. :(

Where is everyone with their goals? How're you all feeling about them?