December Photo

Options
Feel free to ad a photo each month. If you upload your image to photobucket it will give you an IMAGE code. Copy and paste it into your reply. Then change the upper case and at the beginning and end to lower case [img][/img] Of course you don't have to share a photo but I thought it might help track since weight is a lousy measure (some are trying to lose, others gain). Also even if you don't post a photo I highly encourage you to take one for yourself!

Replies

• TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    IMG_0478.jpg

Hope this works and blaaah. I will say it is better then 6 months ago! Way better so that is something!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    IMG_0478.jpg

Hope this works and blaaah. I will say it is better then 6 months ago! Way better so that is something!
  • TrophyWifeSass
    Options
    OMG yuck and it's so BIG!!!! Fail! I'm having another martini!!!!
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    More than anything I want abs.
    December photo
    tumblr_lvcufxtMQg1qg43cko1_500.jpg
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you know it's funny how all of us women immediately go for the belly shot.

GIRLS BE PROUD OF YOUR WHOLE BODY! NOT JUST YOUR BELLY!

no one likes teacher arms! yes, you know what i'm talking about. no offense to teachers on here, I plan on being a teacher. But it's common knowledge that all throughout out education we've all had a teacher or two who wears sleeveless or short sleeve tops and when s/he points at the board their arm stops flapping about 20 seconds AFTER their hand hits the board.

:) just sayin'
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    can't get it to post picture... I'm retarded
  • McBody
    Options
    [/img]http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd504/mcbodyfitness/120711103755.jpg[/img]

hope that works... this is starting point, working on getting a little tighter. I have a super short torso and long legs, so I feel like my abs will never look quite like I want them to.
  • McBody
    Options
    120711103755.jpg

got it... sorry it's a huge picture.
  • madisonsteelex
    Options
    you know it's funny how all of us women immediately go for the belly shot.

GIRLS BE PROUD OF YOUR WHOLE BODY! NOT JUST YOUR BELLY!

no one likes teacher arms! yes, you know what i'm talking about. no offense to teachers on here, I plan on being a teacher. But it's common knowledge that all throughout out education we've all had a teacher or two who wears sleeveless or short sleeve tops and when s/he points at the board their arm stops flapping about 20 seconds AFTER their hand hits the board.

:) just sayin'

well this is an abs group!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I took this three days before December, so I'm just going to pretend it's this month's picture.

12045982_1717.jpg
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Photoon2011-11-23at1441.jpg

I've never tired to post a picture so I have no clue if this is going to work...
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG yuck and it's so BIG!!!! Fail! I'm having another martini!!!!

I can't wait to see how you transform! Remember change takes time. We're all in this together!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm just now posting, but my "photo ins" are always mid month:

December
    IMG_0107.jpg
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    maybe i'll take a picture if i get to the gym tonight. :wink:
  • Angelcakes2010
    Angelcakes2010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would be sooo embarrassed to put a photo of myself up lol, but I do have to say that all of you girls already look amazing!!!! I promise that I will get a picture up, I just haven't figured out what my plan is going to be yet....Im guessing to actually finish INSANITY would be a good start! I just have to keep myself on track! Good luck ladies I hope that we all are rocking great bods by the summer!
  • thecrossfitter
    thecrossfitter Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I would be sooo embarrassed to put a photo of myself up lol, but I do have to say that all of you girls already look amazing!!!! I promise that I will get a picture up, I just haven't figured out what my plan is going to be yet....Im guessing to actually finish INSANITY would be a good start! I just have to keep myself on track! Good luck ladies I hope that we all are rocking great bods by the summer!

Only post a photo if you feel comfortable! It's definitely NOT my intention to pressure anyone into doing something they are uncomfortable with! But I'd still highly recommend taking one no matter what. I have my very first photo from my heaviest (June 2010 - see blog) and I didn't post it until I had lost weight... heck, I didn't even look at it lol. But I am so glad I have it!
  • n_unocero
    Options
    i didn't realize i needed so much work til i took these...

dec152-vi-th.jpg
    dec153-vi-th.jpg
    dec154-vi-th.jpg
  • n_unocero
    Options
    i didn't realize i needed so much work til i took these...

dec153-vi-th.jpg
  • n_unocero
    Options
    idk why they're so small. =( i'll try to fix them later...