Week 4 Healthy Eating

Options
Goodmorning ladies I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! We are 2 wks away from ending this challenge. How are yall feeling right about now??
** I am feeling really good. Very proud of myself for not getting on that scale. Its been VERY tempting though dont get me wrong. But I feel really good.**

Diddlydiddlydee gave me some ideas for this week challenge. We got working out down packed but do we have our eating habits down packed??? OK so I have a few things you can choose from.

- Go a whole week without eating fast food eat homecooked meals. BAKED food
- eat atleast 2 veggie and 1 fruit per day
- NO Bread, NO sweets

Choose 2 of those that you think you need to really challenge yourself to do. We really need this cause Christmas is next week and I know most of us going to be eating cakes and candy like crazy. So give it a try.!!!

Replies

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    I like this one still struggling with no bread and no sweets so I am going to tackle that one again. And no fast food bc I already eat a lot more veggies and fruits.I am also going to continue to do the challenge from last week bc that one was awesome.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    No bread and sweets for me ;)...
  • reginaj30
    reginaj30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is so much harder then the last 2 challenges. wishing everyone luck on this as for me I'm shooting for the veggies and fruit and stuck on a second one to pick. No fast food is a great one but I don't want to cook on the weekends, lol. Laziness gets me every time.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Really gonna stick to the no sweets/ fast food. It's been a hell of a week and it's just Monday. Gotta remeber its only a test.
  • Ang_37
    Ang_37 Posts: 58
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. That sounds easier than the work outs we did last week ..... lol
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I won't eat any take out, and I'll eat the fruits & veggies. I can cut out the sweets starting now (a co-worker just gave me some homemade cookies - made with wheat flour - for Christmas and I ate two).
  • Imtherunner
    Imtherunner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This sounds good!!! Im in!!!
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh man! ok I'm all in. As of today, no sweets or bread, and no eating out, ok I have a prior committment at cheescake factory on Saturday, so none till saturday. Already do the fruit and veggy thing. Ok to make up for missing yesterday and for the coming saturday. I'll take out all refined carbs funtil then too. Geesh, are you sure I suggested this?

Also, didn't make my challenge last week, so will add it to whatever the challenge is next week. Studying my butt off this week, except for righ now. :tongue:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Today is day 2 of no bread, sweets,or rice!!! Can you say headache!!!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    can I just say..... I miss my sweets! :( This has def been the most challenging for me as I have the biggest sweet tooth around!
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!! Wow it's been busy. Got off on my exercise for a bit, I had the stomach flu at the end of last week and it kicked my butt. I'm just forcing myself back in to it though. I'm traveling next week for work, but I actually think I get more exercise in then. No kids or husband to need my attention. :) Of course the down side to that is the eating out.
  • DoingItNow2012
    DoingItNow2012 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    This was hard for me this week.