• pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    OK lets see if i can make it!

start weigh 158.6 lbs
  • mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm excited to finish the year with a bang!

Starting weight: 296.0
  • trotter664
    Options
    Take a deep breath and feel good about what you have lost. Your body might suprise you. Keep rewarding it with health foods and excersice and it will show you a loss!
  • ambuney83
    Options
    I always seem to have those last 10 pounds to lose, or maybe more like 15 now, but I never quite get around to it! I think this is a great goal and I am excited to start! Two workouts in a row this week which is huge for me! I am at 141 and my ultimate goal is 125-130. I think 130 is more sustainable without driving myself crazy. I am 5'3". Best wishes to everyone. Be strong!
  • lori0118
    Options
    12/14/2011 - 170.9
  • elizabethtimetogetfittynes
    Options
    Start Weight: 208.5 lbs. (12/12/11)
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what day are we using as our official weigh in day?
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    what day are we using as our official weigh in day?

January 1, 2012
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    oh, are we not going to weigh in every week until the 1st? I think that would help with accountability :) maybe on Fridays?
  • js175
    js175 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey All - I joined MFP a couple weeks ago and am loving it. This is my first group! I had already set a mini goal for myself of being under 250 by the New Year (and never going above it again). Would you believe I'm at 254 right now, so 5 lbs was my goal to lose. I'm definitely in! This is perfect!

Starting weight: 254
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    oh, are we not going to weigh in every week until the 1st? I think that would help with accountability :) maybe on Fridays?
    If you want to weigh in on a specific day weekly I would think Sunday would be the appropriate day, since that's what Jan 1 is. Of course there are only 3 Sundays left.

Anyway, I weighed yesterday and somehow lost a whole pound so I'm at 148.5 now.
  • CynMM29
    Options
    1/2 pound lost! I know it may not seem like much, but I was at 166.5 for 2 weeks! Hopefully, this means by the end of next week I will show results. Come on body... I'm doing the work, now shed those pounds!
  • StephFork
    StephFork Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm having a rough morning.. Slept in and not feeling well. I think I'm about to "start" my . So I'm bloated an not losing weight this week. I just want it to go ahead and start already. Sorry I'm in a sad mood today.. Needing some motivation!
  • Motivationrequired
    Options
    I've had a bad day today had some of the office Christmas chocolates that have been winking at me all week and had ignored them up until now so need some motivation..........5lb before New Year......is everyone going to reset their tickers as I might do that - good luck everyone and any tips would be MOST appreciated how I can shift this weight......exercising and drinking sooooo much water but still didn't lose 1lb this week :-(
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Sure sounds great!

Let's do Mondays so we are more accountable after the weekend ;)