Teal

Options

Replies

• Biggest_Loser_2012
    Options
    Yes, you guys need to come up with a team name, a co-captain, and have your first challenge (team) submited to me by email with a picture, before the 31st. My first blog will go up around the first, as well as your team captains should. Ill post a message on the main page.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So does anyone have a suggestion for a team name?

I say Teal Terminators

I also like Teal Terminators. Sounds intimidating! LOL Or like Calorie Killers lol Grrrr!!!
  • KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am in the hospital after having gallbladder surgery. I will do an intro when I am not on drugs. :)
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love the Teal Terminators!!!

Do we all want to pitch in with our weekly goals? I'm in a current challenge and we have 3 goals each week - one exercise related (# calories burned, or # of miles walked/biked/jogged/ellipticaled (not a word, I know), # of reps for upper/lower/abs), one food related goal (ounces of water a day, # veggies/fruits a day, low sodium food substitution, etc), and a personal growth goal (what are your eating triggers - and how do you plan to overcome them kinda thing).

We could all pitch in so our team captain doesn't have to do it all every week!!
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I say Teal Terminators

I like Teal Terminators!! Fun!!
    who is going to be our co-captain???
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options

I say Teal Terminators

I LOVE IT!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Teal Terminators sounds good to me :)
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello gorgeous ladies!!! My name is Cyone and I'll be team captain for this challenge, I thought this had posted but my internet has been acting funky so here goes again. I'm 26 years old and actually need to update my starting weight to 258. I've been on MFP since October 2010, lost about 45 lbs and then life happened and I regained and ended up at a whopping 375 lbs as of this past July. But thanks to commitment and my wonderful MFP fam I have lost 120 or so lbs since July. I'm fully on my way to goal and hope to follow all of you on your journeys. So a few things getting ready for our challenge.
    As you know we have all submitted our beginning weights but they will probably change by January 1st, so I will need everyones up to date weight by the end of New Years Eve, December 31st. I will be making a spreadsheet in google docs that we all will have access too or you can send it to me directly.

Weekly Challenges

WC's will be posted on the blog as well as a seperate thread to keep track of it easier, you're all welcome to send me suggestions of what you would like to see as a challenge,and I'll try to work it in.

CoCaptain

I need someone to volunteer to cocaptain our team so just in case I can't do something we have a backup, if interested inbox me.

Team Name:

Teal Terminators sounds great if everyone agrees to it.

Support:

Be sure you've friended me and everyone on the team if you haven't already, we're all in this together and the more support the merrier.

That's all for now if you have any questions or concerns feel free to inbox me, let's get it!!!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Captain: Can you post the challange on your page so all the users that usually use this site on their phone can see the challenge right when you post it? maybe like TEAL CHALLENGE: then what ever the challenge is ?

i cant be a co captain with my upcoming surgery i wont have my hand to use for a month.
  • blueyegrl
    Options
    Sounds fantastic!!! I can't wait to get started! I am starting college next month, which is why I'm not going to volunteer for the co-captain position. Just wanted to acknowledge that request but I know one of the awesome ladies on our team will do a wonderful job in the position! Our team is so going to kick butt and take names! YAY Teal Terminators!!!! *shakes pom poms*
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Hello all,

I am 38 and the mother of 5 girls. I am a stay at home mom which just means I run all day. Chasing after our two year old one would think I would be thin. Nope. I just had gallbladder surgery this week. Which was a shock. I didn't even know I had an issue. Hopefully this won't derail me. I am out of the game as far as doing 30 Day Shred. I had planned on trying the P90x. Yeah that isn't going to happen. I am told I can walk. I have a feeling this is going to drive me NUTS!!! I weighed in today at 200.8. I was at 196 two weeks ago. Love getting sick. I plan on getting back on track. I am still watching all that I eat to make sure that I don't eat to much while in bed. The good thing about having the gallbladder out is that you are forced to eat a low fat diet. I was anyway but it gives me a solid reason too. I look forward to this journey with you all!!! I can't wait to lose and win. :)
  • amybell68
    Options
    What exactly would a co-captain have to do??
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    Hey! Im Lindsey, 21, and 182 lbs! My next goal is 170 and my ultimate is 130. Sooo excited to start this! Can't wait to get my butt motivated.
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Captain: Can you post the challange on your page so all the users that usually use this site on their phone can see the challenge right when you post it? maybe like TEAL CHALLENGE: then what ever the challenge is ?

i cant be a co captain with my upcoming surgery i wont have my hand to use for a month.

That would work I also have another group going called Dangerous Curves that I post the weekly challenge on so that wouldn't be an issue.
  • KerriMx5
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started. I say this as I am still on bed rest from surgery but hey, I am still counting cals from my bed. :)

Did you find a co- captain? I can help if you haven't.
  • amybell68
    Options
    Looking forward to getting started. I say this as I am still on bed rest from surgery but hey, I am still counting cals from my bed. :)

I vote YOU for co-captain!!! :)
  • blueyegrl
    Options

I vote YOU for co-captain!!! :)

I second that!!!
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    Can't remember if I voted, but I like Teal Terminators, too.
    And I third your co-captain vote. I'd love to pitch in, but getting married in March means I can't commit to anything anymore. Sorry!
  • shelleytobefit
    shelleytobefit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I like Teal Terminators too! Can't wait to get started!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    im so excited to try to loose weight. though in NOT excited about my surgery on thursday that is going to put me a month behind all of you as far as being able to exercise. im going to have to watch my diet very well. SO PLEASE if any of you see my food diary and see that im eating junk send me a message and get on to me for it. i have a feeling im going to need some help staying on track since i wont be able to cook my own food and my hubby doesnt know about healthy stuff.