December 11-17 Check in

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Ok you all, I am posting this a little early. I know this will be some of our first weeks so I am excited to see what everyone has to say about it! But for those of you who are well into it, let us know how you've been adjusting to the workout

Replies

• MJ7910
    Options
    Just did day 1 of this workout. It is pretty intense! I am surprised on some of the moves that it's level 1. Even the warm up is intense. But that being said, i really really enjoyed it. Very excited to do this workout for 10 days. It has a great combination of strength and cardio. i can tell i am in better shape starting this one than i was starting 30 day shread or ripped in 30. i am excited at level 1 and can't imagine the craziness she will bring in levels 2 and 3.

anyone else really love this workout?! yes i know it's only day 1 but i think i will still be loving it in a week and a half.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just did day 1 of this workout. It is pretty intense! I am surprised on some of the moves that it's level 1.
    I am excited at level 1 and can't imagine the craziness she will bring in levels 2 and 3.

I KNOW! I thought the same thing, It's a great workout, I hated it the first day, probably because I couldn't do some of the moves completely (and I though I was advanced at Jillian's lol ) but know I really like it! I'm at day 6 and getting better at it. :) Looking foward for the results :D
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Just did day 1 of this workout. It is pretty intense! I am surprised on some of the moves that it's level 1.
    I am excited at level 1 and can't imagine the craziness she will bring in levels 2 and 3.

I KNOW! I thought the same thing, It's a great workout, I hated it the first day, probably because I couldn't do some of the moves completely (and I though I was advanced at Jillian's lol ) but know I really like it! I'm at day 6 and getting better at it. :) Looking foward for the results :D

me too! i did day 2 last night and it was a bit tougher the second time around. those chair poses/lifting legs seem to be the hardest for me. i can pretty much do the others but i have some issues with balance so the deep lunge into warrior is a bit difficult for me.
  • natalietowens
    Options
    I did 2 days of level 1 last week and moved to level 2 on Friday. It took me all weekend to recover (Sunday I did Ripped). Yesterday I did level 2 again and it was better. I will do it again today and take a break tomorrow. I don't love it yet but I hope I will come to. I do love the way her workouts make you feel like you have really accomplished something.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    How does level 2 compare to level 1? what is different?
  • wildestian
    Options
    those chair poses/lifting legs seem to be the hardest for me
    THOSE CHAIR POSES!!!
    love the way her workouts make you feel like you have really accomplished something.
    I agree, as day pass I feel stronger because I can do a bit more :) great feeling
    I'm curious too and a bit scared of getting there
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    did it yesterday and by that evening my thighs were sore lol, but it was a good sore today i did 6 week 6 pack and i can feel my thighs today lol

good workouts :)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I agree, the chair pose is the worst!. I had done these before in Pilates, but never on one leg. That changes everything.
    I'm not getting to workout as often as I'd like so I'm probably still on day 5.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    It's ok! yesterday was just my 3rd day. we all can take this at our own pace.
  • natalietowens
    Options

She adds the chair and uses weights more. I hate the surrenders.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    I don't know what a "surrender" is yet, but it doesn't sound fun. :) lol
  • wildestian
    Options
    She adds the chair and uses weights more. I hate the surrenders.

Oh no, surrenders, my knees are not going to like it.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    did KB&T today and it was hard, but good lol. I keep thinking ah i'm going to die lol, but i'm dripping sweat and feel great after it's over and i know it will help me to tone up and lose weight :)
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I finally found time and made myself do KB&T. Well, today was Day 1 for me and it was a good workout.
  • MJ7910
    Options
    I finally found time and made myself do KB&T. Well, today was Day 1 for me and it was a good workout.

Glad to hear that! I have really enjoyed it and i'm on my 5th day today. I think I will do level 1 for a full 10 days and then advance to level 2.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options

Glad to hear that! I have really enjoyed it and i'm on my 5th day today. I think I will do level 1 for a full 10 days and then advance to level 2.

WOW, that's great! Im doing KBT 3 days a week. I will do each level for 2 weeks.
  • natalietowens
    Options
    4th day of level 2 and today was hard...but I made it through the end of the week and the scale is moving already. I will be on level two for a while. May start level 3 the beginning of January.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    YAY! Finally did my Day 1! Thought this was a good workout. I don't know what the "chair poses" are? A couple of the moves were a little awkward, so I think tomorrow will be better because I know what to do now.

Will do each level for 10 days, and if I throw in 6W6P every other / 3rd day, it will take me a while, but that's ok. Hoping I get good results from this :happy:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MJ7910
    Options
    Does anyone else have success doing the judo bridge and putting your opposite leg up (advanced mode). I feel like I almost fall down every time i do that so i'm doing the beginner. if you can do the advanced version, what is your secret?
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have success doing the judo bridge and putting your opposite leg up (advanced mode). I feel like I almost fall down every time i do that so i'm doing the beginner. if you can do the advanced version, what is your secret?

Agreed. I find the coordination just a bit beyond me on this one. After trying numerous times, I reverted to the beginner version because I reckon at least this one I know I'm doing right. Also struggle with the very end plank moves with the kick back. Feels very awkward, though I still do these as the advanced movement.