Low carb lunch and snack ideas....

Options
Hi Looking for low carb lunch and snack ideas...not too high in sodium.

Replies

• punkinbaby1
    punkinbaby1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    snacks..........roll deli meat around avocado slice and a little cream cheese. fry a few sliced mushrooms in a lil butter sprinkle with a lil bit of cheese. boiled eggs, deviled eggs, tuna with mayo,diced avocado and onion. sweet tooth? take a couple spoonfuls of whip cream, add a spoon of chocolate coa coa powder and mix :) sometimes i add a teaspoon of peanut butter. Ricotta cheese with a little splenda and any liquid flavoring. my fave is banana. or almond. or u can add coa coa to it as well. and of course whey protien shakes :)
  • marisela8
    marisela8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    snacks..........roll deli meat around avocado slice and a little cream cheese. fry a few sliced mushrooms in a lil butter sprinkle with a lil bit of cheese. boiled eggs, deviled eggs, tuna with mayo,diced avocado and onion. sweet tooth? take a couple spoonfuls of whip cream, add a spoon of chocolate coa coa powder and mix :) sometimes i add a teaspoon of peanut butter. Ricotta cheese with a little splenda and any liquid flavoring. my fave is banana. or almond. or u can add coa coa to it as well. and of course whey protien shakes :)

this are some preatty good ideas im going to try them they sound preatty good