December Week 3 Mini Challenge

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello everyone,

The next couple of weeks are going to be very difficult and all that I ask of you is that you do your best. It is going to be hard to find time to exercise and of course the wrong foods are always present. The mini challenges will be short and sweet this week.

Food- stay within your calorie limit with good choices of food. For every bad choice counteract with two good choices.
Cardio- do 30-45 minutes of increased heart rate activity. ( you choose)
Strength- Monday do 125 crunches,
Tuesday do 100 push-ups
Wednesday do 125 squats
Thursday do 100 arm curls
Friday do 100 lunges
Saturday do 125+5 crunched
Sunday do absolutely nothing bug enjoy the holiday.
Water- drink 2-3 liters of water

I wl still post reminders everyday on the home page and look forward to hearing how everybody is doing.

I wish everybody Happy Holidays and keep sming:flowerforyou: :love: ,
Donna

Replies

• kathas0trophal
    kathas0trophal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    thank you donna for all the extra work. I can hardly manage to log in these days and you do so much more. so I gained this week. I did not eat so bad, but there is TOM and we hada christmas party etc. I try to try relaxed and do the best I can this week.
    Have a nice week and be patienced with yourself and the onbes with you on the road.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Donna, Thank you for making my fitness journey so special! Have a great week everyone:)
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    Thanks Donna! Thanks to ur dedication, u have helped me lose 9 pounds in 3 months, in a healthy way...I've never had the energy to do jt the right way...and I'm surprised to find that it actually works..lol I also have greater muscle mass than I've ever had thanks to the 30 day shred added to my cardio...so happy today! Confident I can do better in my eating habits this week even tho TOM is here! Have a great week everyone! Stay under those calories!
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you Donna! :)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!! Thank you Donna