mad mondays

Options
lets have some fun you guys mad mondays something we have @ my job because mondays is the day for crazies to call in it seems ... :noway: ha-ha what makes you mad on Mondays lol lets get the ball rolling and see this is a fun discussion . we all know we need some play time too

Replies

• dianesep49
    Options
    Getting out of my nice warm bed to sit at a desk all day! Ughhh:angry:
  • pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    repeating the same information just using different words.
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options

def def agree i do the same thing on every call just a diff way of saying it if im lucky
  • pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    And then they demand fees to be removed when they themself get caught on a lie and when we say no they want supervisor
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Mondays seem like the longest day of the week - by far. Ugh. This day is dragging.
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That I have to come to an office where everyone eats whatever they want!! Drinks soda, and eats almond roca and I choke down 32oz of water before I even think about thinking about eating a piece of candy.:sick: and I always feel sick mondays... smh
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options

Definitely this, how many times do you have to say it! LOL Mines more directed towards co-workers though. I can only "dumb" things down but so much.

Being super busy and people expecting me to do them favors or fix mistakes for them (they caused).
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    mine since i didnt even post one yet lol i def def think mondays since everybody is getting back to reality after long weekend they seem to be worst drivers ever NOT USING BLINKER /// drives me insane[scares me too]:devil:
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hear ya' . We have parents that bring in so many dessert. ( I work at a school). I try to bring healthy things for my co-works to try as well.
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I always find i'm tired on Mondays.... And maybe a bit cranky because of it. lol
    Oh well atleast i get to look forward to zumba class tonight :0)